Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

Stephen Fairweather Fry

He was at Carrow Road last season, I was at The Oval yesterday, does that make me a fairweather fan [:S] ?!

[quote user="Robert Kett''s Yellow Army"He was at most home games when the club was doing well. Where is he now? Rubbing around cricket matches.../quote]

Pathetic post.  The guy''s first love happens to be cricket, doesn''t make him any less of a Norwich fan.

[quote user="Robert Ketts Yellow Army"]He was at most home games when the club was doing well. Where is he now? Rubbing around cricket matches...[/quote]

*rolls eyes and tuts* [:|]

I think you should leave Stephen Fry alone.

Stephen Fry has 750,000 people following him on Twitter. I am told this is the most on any uk person right now. Very clever bloke and not just because he supports the best team in England.

On a recent poll, women were asked whose sperm they would rather have to father their babies out of Brad Pitt and Stephen Fry. 90% chose Stephen Fry!

[quote user="colneycanary"]On a recent poll, women were asked whose sperm they would rather have to father their babies out of Brad Pitt and Stephen Fry. 90% chose Stephen Fry![/quote]Ironic really!

[quote user="colneycanary"]On a recent poll, women were asked whose sperm they would rather have to father their babies out of Brad Pitt and Stephen Fry. 90% chose Stephen Fry![/quote]I wonder what effect the news that the donor was to ''deliver'' the sperm personally would have on the results? Fairly big swing to the Brad camp I''d say.

Oh and - kak post by the way! PS don''t expect to see him about id Delia does one. He''s basically a mate of hers so....

Stephen Fry, if the original poster has bothered to find out... has been travelling around the world recently for what I assume is for a book or a tv show? His tweets in recent weeks have been from abroad and tend to be surrounding the topic of Wagner and other classic topics, and he does mention Norwich a lot on twitter also. Cricket just happens to be his first love over football.

I once told him off for not investing in Norwich and he laughed it off lol.He cares alot for the club and often comments on his twitter page of his disappointment lol.He''s a legend!

Why''s he suddenly become so famous? Seems to have changed a bit because of it, or maybe it''s just my imagination....

[quote user="Robert Ketts Yellow Army"]He was at most home games when the club was doing well. Where is he now? Rubbing around cricket matches...[/quote]Pointless post.

Suddenly?

Hardly been on the radar for years.

oh and note to original poster I''m surprised at somene, who based on the post''s title (nice late sixties early seventies reference), is not exactly a youngster that you did not apply a little more common sense.

Suddenly? Fry & Laurie were a national comedy duo on TV for years.  He has done films, stage and TV, and he is a highly intelligent speaker - perhaps you have been living in a bubble?!

[quote user="ACE"]Suddenly? Fry & Laurie were a national comedy duo on TV for years.  He has done films, stage and TV, and he is a highly intelligent speaker - perhaps you have been living in a bubble?![/quote]I know exactly he''s done thanks, I''m a big fan of his as it happens. What I mean is he''s been around for so long but now he''s suddenly appearing on chat shows, tv adverts and...twitter. I just find it hard to picture Stephen Fry sitting down at a computer logging onto the internet and writing on his Twitter page and chat show''s wouldn''t strike me as his thing.Anyway! I''m not having a go at him or anyone and I''m certainly not complaining, the more Fry the better I say, just curious is all.

He''s a big gadget freak and an Apple fanboy (nobody''s perfect!) so it''s entirely in character for him to sit down at a computer and use the internet.And remember, "Never pooh pooh a pooh pooh"!

[quote user="PKC"]

Suddenly?

Hardly been on the radar for years.

oh and note to original poster I''m surprised at somene, who based on the post''s title (nice late sixties early seventies reference), is not exactly a youngster that you did not apply a little more common sense.

[/quote]

Infamy, infamy they''ve all got it in for me!