Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

Match thread - Norwich v. Wycombe

Great stuff. Mr Lambert seems to be making a world of difference (famous last words!). He''s made some bold decisions today and looks like a manager, unlike poor old Gunny. Let''s not forget either that these are not his players - he''s working with what he inherited. Mr Lambert, I salute you sir!!

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]Great stuff. Mr Lambert seems to be making a world of difference (famous last words!). He''s made some bold decisions today and looks like a manager, unlike poor old Gunny. Let''s not forget either that these are not his players - he''s working with what he inherited. Mr Lambert, I salute you sir!![/quote]It''s a decent squad - Gunn made some quality buys, he just was lacking when the team was on the pitch.

dont think its a caase of getting carried away just enjoying the moment fella....just nice feeling for so many...been a while coming

Great result. Do we have our football club back at last? Well done to Lambert and Culverhouse and the lads that did them proud on the field today. More of the same please!

Great result, evcery time we had a set piece we looked like scoring. Actually, at 3-2 when we had that corner (Or was it a free kick?), as we were awarded the decision I said "Sorted, set piece, 4-2, get in!" Sure enough, Askou headed it home. The defence today, whilst still making the odd mistake, looked much better. Drury was ace today, constantly winning tackles and looking solid. Spillane and Askou for the most part did well. Otsemobor again played better than usual. Cureton up front worked his nuts off and I reckon if he keeps this up he might nab some goals for us after all. Holt is already proving to be a top signing. As pleased as I am with this win, we desperately need to make sure it counts against Hartlepool now. We can''t do what we did last season and be so inconsistent. We''ve got to get a run going and make it last!