Sign in to follow this  
GenerationA47

Small suggestions for Prediction Lge

Vince, have you considered the following tiny possibilities:

1. On the personal prediction results pages, including Actual Score, Actual Scorer, etc. for quick comparison & reference.  I imagine this could be relatively easy to set up as a template which automatically updates when the final score & details are in, the only issue being whether it would be look cluttered on the page (though personally I should think using tables would do the trick?).

2. On all Prediction Lge pages, cross-linking to the other Prediction Lge pages, especially between the ''League table'' and ''Make a prediction'' pages.  This would increase user-friendliness a lot and avoid having to go to the Prediction lge homepage every time you want to switch between pages.

Wishlist ends here!

1 - I don''t think results data is held for more than one match. We''ll mention it to the developer when we see him. All results/times are in our match report pages anyway.

2 - Link from the bottom of the table added to the Make Prediction page.

just wondered why we don''t get points for a correct result, but with the wrong scoreline, this is still quite a skill and probably a lot more scientific then predicting when the goal is scored.

rich

I thought the same thing yesterday as I had predicted a draw but got the wrong scoreline so had no points to show for my effort. Maybe next season we''ll do 2 points for the right outcome, and a bonus of 3 points for the right score...

cheers pete,

I could be just thinking that because I always get the result right and the score wrong, maybe i''m just too competitive

cheers pete,

I could be just thinking that because I always get the result right and the score wrong, maybe i''m just too competitive

GenerationA47 - When I next have a spare evening I''ll have a look at what the possibilites are out of the system and discuss them with the Web Team.

[quote]GenerationA47 - When I next have a spare evening I''ll have a look at what the possibilites are out of the system and discuss them with the Web Team.[/quote]

OK Stoive, thanks a lot.  However, I really don''t want to be the cause of your free evenings getting chewed up!  Look forward to hearing the result.