Sign in to follow this  
Meeky

Actim Index Top 100 players throughout the season

"The Actim Index is the new official ratings system for the Barclays Premiership, which has been statistically proven to identify the best players. Each player earns points based on their positive actions during the game (such as shots, saves and tackles), their time on the pitch, the final match result and goals scored.

"The Actim Index will be updated weekly and will provide an exciting talking point for all football fans."

http://actim.pa.press.net/top100.shtml

I shall be bookmarking this site, will show who''s improving throughout the season!

Huckerby above Lampard, Wright-Phillips, Robinson, Bridge, Samuel, Cole, Beattie, Vassell, Carragher.

"England''s Number Six"...

Great site, worth bookmarking.

Interesting to see both Charlton and Fleming mentioned in the top 100.

What does Greeno have to do to get in there - he''s got to be better than Hislop who''s in at 84.

[quote]Great site, worth bookmarking. Interesting to see both Charlton and Fleming mentioned in the top 100. What does Greeno have to do to get in there - he''s got to be better than Hislop who''s in at 84.[/quote]

I think it''s done on a goals to shots ratio or something like that. I would imagine the Arsenal scoreline upset his score quite a bit. I think it explains it a bit more on the home page of the site.

Excellent spot Meeky, this goes into my "favourites folder", been waiting to see these sort of figures for ages. Wonder if it''s possible to get the individual figures like passing and tackles etc ?