Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Did anyone else see

the poor fella get knocked of his feet by a ball in the N&P before kick off,the players were doing their usual shooting practice and a ball went over the bar and hit this poor sod full on in the side of his head,he went ar** over t*t and looked very dazed as he hit the concrete steps,the steward just P''d himself laughing and made no attempt to help the bloke up which imo was a bit off,he got to his feet and headed of into the back of the stand,i hope he was ok because he took a hell of a whack.

Haha, I feel fot him. One of my earliest memories of going to the football was being sat on the terrace rail at West Ham watching the players do their warm up when Robert Fleck hit the ball over the bar and knocked me flying. ''Flecky'' came straight up and was very appologetic, in some strange seven year old way I felt kind of special lol.

Think it was last year, but Gary Speed whacked an almighty one in the Barclay and knocked the bloke and I think out. Fair play to Speed, he came over and had a chat with him. I always have to stand and face them otherwise my ugly mug will take the force of it.

Still can''t beat Shawcross and co trying to hit the scoreboard a couple of years ago.