Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Why was there no chanting for Lambert?

Did anyone else notice that there was no "Paul Lamberts Green and Yellaaaaaarmy" chants yesterday?  Out of respect to Gunny do you think?

It would have been nice to have introduced him just before the kick off, maybe he didn''t want the coverage. Give it a few more games, then that song will be sung loud.

[quote user="No Quarter"]Did anyone else notice that there was no "Paul Lamberts Green and Yellaaaaaarmy" chants yesterday?  Out of respect to Gunny do you think?[/quote]

Guess you couldnt hear the chants on telly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="No Quarter"]Did anyone else notice that there was no "Paul Lamberts Green and Yellaaaaaarmy" chants yesterday?  Out of respect to Gunny do you think?[/quote]

[/quote]

What?

[quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="No Quarter"]Did anyone else notice that there was no "Paul Lamberts Green and Yellaaaaaarmy" chants yesterday?  Out of respect to Gunny do you think?[/quote]

Guess you couldnt hear the chants on telly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

What?

[/quote]Like i said, sitting there with ya fosters and cheese snadwich at 22.45 last night, didnt you hear the chants on tv?????

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

What?

[/quote]

Like i said, sitting there with ya fosters and cheese snadwich at 22.45 last night, didnt you hear the chants on tv?????
[/quote]

Nope, I didnt roll in until 1.30 this morning after that win!  I''ll look on iplayer.

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="No Quarter"]

Guess you couldnt hear the chants on telly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

What?

[/quote]Like i said, sitting there with ya fosters and cheese snadwich at 22.45 last night, didnt you hear the chants on tv?????[/quote]

Nope, I didnt roll in until 1.30 this morning after that win!  I''ll look on iplayer.

[/quote]

lol.....mummy wont be happy!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]It would have been nice to have introduced him just before the kick off.[/quote]That is exactly was did happen! What game were you at?