Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Chinese Consortium takeover/investment imminent.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]This erm Chinese Consortium, are they all Norfolk born and bred?
[/quote]

ha ha Nope! Unfortunately i don''t know the Consortium''s name or what field they are involved in...

[/quote]

Rice paddy maybe?

[/quote]

King prawn and bean sprouts at half time then

Nothing like a bit of racial stereotyping to raise your profile is there.[quote user="The Butler"]

It would make ordering your take a way even more hazardous after a loss on a Saturday

What would you get if you asked for a portion of Number four with sweet and sour balls of number 9

[/quote]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]I heard this story from a very good source 2 weeks ago but didn''t bother posting because of all shitte you get[/quote]

Tell me about it, horrendous.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]This erm Chinese Consortium, are they all Norfolk born and bred?
[/quote]

ha ha Nope! Unfortunately i don''t know the Consortium''s name or what field they are involved in...

[/quote]

Rice paddy maybe?

[/quote]

King prawn and bean sprouts at half time then

[/quote]

Ohhhh yummy, and crispy hoi sin duck?

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="ref89"]Nothing like a bit of racial stereotyping to raise your profile is there.
[/quote]

Sheesh!!!

(or are we not allowed to say that either)?

[/quote]

Nope, now go to your room and do 100 lines lol

[quote user="King Canary"]This has just been confirmed on SSN.[/quote]Blimey, yet another load of bull, why bother??!!!Just another name to add to the list of posters not to trust.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="King Canary"]This has just been confirmed on SSN.[/quote]No it hasnt  [:S][/quote]No? I saw a Chinese bloke in a Norwich top on the Brentford highlights.  I assumed that was all the confirmation we needed on this matter?

just out of curiosity this consortium wouldnt be fronted by those Hong Kong types that whacked a humungous wager on the city v derby game at half time? :Pcould be a quick way to get minted.....fix 5 or 6 games and we could buy a decent midfield....and lord knows we are crying out for that!!

And the selling point was

[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/11hc6km.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="ref89"]Nothing like a bit of racial stereotyping to raise your profile is there.
[/quote]

Sheesh!!!

[/quote]

I just didn''t realise that evey CHINESE take away and restaurant was NOT owned by Chinese .

So in future I will go and get an ethnic take away. Am I allowed to prefer cantonese?

Delia''s new book is coming out soon:" 100 ways to wok your dog""

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Sheesh!!!

[/quote]

I just didn''t realise that evey CHINESE take away and restaurant was NOT owned by Chinese .

So in future I will go and get an ethnic take away. Am I allowed to prefer cantonese?

[/quote]

On the subject of PC issues (very tenuous link!) Have you got either my e-mail or PM, or are you just no longer talking to me?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Sheesh!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

On the subject of PC issues (very tenuous link!) Have you got either my e-mail or PM, or are you just no longer talking to me?

[/quote]

Replied to your e-mail yesterday.

You not got ?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Sheesh!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Replied to your e-mail yesterday.

You not got ?

[/quote]

No, I think that my server is playing up as I seem to be able to communicate with some people and not others. Could you resend it to my home e-mail which starts the same but ends in @hotmail.co.uk? Cheers!

[quote user="barryevans"]

[quote user="Messiah"]The new consortium is lead by a chinese billionairre who goes by the name of Win Wun Soon.[/quote]

racist

[/quote]Oh yeah I''m a real Nazi I am. Ever heard of a play on words? Thought not.

I believe this because I need a straw to cling to, never felt so low about NCFC as I do at this moment in time and I yearn for a post like this to finally be true.

[quote user="ref89"]Nothing like a bit of racial stereotyping to raise your profile is there.[quote user="The Butler"]

It would make ordering your take a way even more hazardous after a loss on a Saturday

What would you get if you asked for a portion of Number four with sweet and sour balls of number 9

[/quote][/quote]Bet you though if the rumour escalates it''ll end up on your site a braking news.

[quote user="kdncfc"]I believe this because I need a straw to cling to, never felt so low about NCFC as I do at this moment in time and I yearn for a post like this to finally be true.[/quote]Have you tried religion?