Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Chinese Consortium takeover/investment imminent.

[quote user="NCFCanary"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I am tending to believe this as at the man utd game at carrow road i saw a chinese man sitting next to delia and sitting in yellows after the match so hopefully its true![/quote]

I haven''t been more sure about anything to do with Norwich City, trust me! The fact that I''ve now heard it from quite a few people withing the BBC ( not going to drag any names or stories in) im now sure it''s happening.

[/quote]Whoah! Stop there. Stop all of this sh*t!Name a name! Do it, Stop f**king about and name a name. Grow a pair man!Otherwise f**k off!I am sick to death of the stream of diarrhoea that flows unabated across this site.The only people you are pi**ing off are your supposed fellow fans.SO… NAME A NAME OR SHUT THE F**K UP!And there will be no apologies for the industrial language. I have had enough of this c rap![/quote]

Chris Goreham, happy now Andy?

[/quote]I''ll tell you when I have spoken to him. I know Roy Waller really well through my dear old Mum, so will check this out post haste.We shall see!

[quote user="NCFCanary"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I am tending to believe this as at the man utd game at carrow road i saw a chinese man sitting next to delia and sitting in yellows after the match so hopefully its true![/quote]

I haven''t been more sure about anything to do with Norwich City, trust me! The fact that I''ve now heard it from quite a few people withing the BBC ( not going to drag any names or stories in) im now sure it''s happening.

[/quote]Whoah! Stop there. Stop all of this sh*t!Name a name! Do it, Stop f**king about and name a name. Grow a pair man!Otherwise f**k off!I am sick to death of the stream of diarrhoea that flows unabated across this site.The only people you are pi**ing off are your supposed fellow fans.SO… NAME A NAME OR SHUT THE F**K UP!And there will be no apologies for the industrial language. I have had enough of this c rap![/quote]

[/quote]I know I''m going to hate myself for asking such a dumb question, but if Chris Goreham knows this, why hasn''t he used it himself as what those journalist chappies call a story, rather than just mentioning it to someone else?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

And breathhhhhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]But this is just what all this crap does to people… its such an un-necessary way to do it.He named a name. I doubt if it is true, but he named a name which I will now investigate,He could have said that at the very first posting instead of playing this silly game.It is bad enough us being where we are now without some tool playing effing mind games with us all… so yeah, maybe I do need to take a deep breath but I am just utterly and totally sick to death of it all.The club, the players, some of the fans, the forums and the idiots that raise my hopes!IF he is right, then well done him. If he is wrong then I want to kick his arse from here to eternity!

I did hear last night a rumour someone was looking to invest in next few weeks, although as I was at work, and it was another guard telling a driver who told me so I discounted it until now, but I now believe something could be in the offing.could be a coincidence I hear a rumour the same time as this rumour but here''s hoping!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Maybe he made something up to see who it was spreading rumours and how long it took to get on here.[/quote]

Afraid not WAY, was talking to someone in the BBC quietly and a few overheard him, didnt intend it to be a public announcement!!

Anyway would not think that Chris would do something like that!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I am tending to believe this as at the man utd game at carrow road i saw a chinese man sitting next to delia and sitting in yellows after the match so hopefully its true!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Whoah! Stop there. Stop all of this sh*t!

Name a name! Do it, Stop f**king about and name a name. Grow a pair man!

Otherwise f**k off!

I am sick to death of the stream of diarrhoea that flows unabated across this site.

The only people you are pi**ing off are your supposed fellow fans.

SO… NAME A NAME OR SHUT THE F**K UP!

And there will be no apologies for the industrial language. I have had enough of this c rap!

[/quote]

And breathhhhhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]

But this is just what all this crap does to people… its such an un-necessary way to do it.

He named a name. I doubt if it is true, but he named a name which I will now investigate,

He could have said that at the very first posting instead of playing this silly game.

It is bad enough us being where we are now without some tool playing effing mind games with us all… so yeah, maybe I do need to take a deep breath but I am just utterly and totally sick to death of it all.

The club, the players, some of the fans, the forums and the idiots that raise my hopes!

IF he is right, then well done him. If he is wrong then I want to kick his arse from here to eternity!
[/quote]

You best be preparing your thankyou speech then Andy after you investigate the matter and realise that what I''ve said this morning has a lot of credibility!! [;)]

The club to others looks in crisisBusinesses in crisis attract interest as do ones in administration.I love all this speculation its more entertaining than the football sadly.

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

Just heard from a very reliable source at a news corporation that a Chinese consortium is now ready to invest in the club and takeover from Delia and MWJ!

One of their requirements before their investment was that a professional football manager had to be in place with the vision to make Norwich a Premiership club again and therefore Paul Lambert has been appointed accordingly. According to the same source, the board had already agreed to replace Bryan Gunn at the beginning of the season with Paul Lambert in mind, hence the quick appointment. The Colchester game disaster only made their plan much easier to execute and was not the real reason for Gunn''s sacking.

So like I''ve said, in the near future, Norwich will receive a bid from an unamed Chinese consortium now the new manager is in place!

Just please remember that you heard it here first! [:)]

[/quote]

I''ve heard this too.

They have said they will put a Number 62, a 96, a 28 and a 112 into the player budget.

Plus free prawn crackers

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="NCFCanary"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I am tending to believe this as at the man utd game at carrow road i saw a chinese man sitting next to delia and sitting in yellows after the match so hopefully its true!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Whoah! Stop there. Stop all of this sh*t!

Name a name! Do it, Stop f**king about and name a name. Grow a pair man!

Otherwise f**k off!

I am sick to death of the stream of diarrhoea that flows unabated across this site.

The only people you are pi**ing off are your supposed fellow fans.

SO… NAME A NAME OR SHUT THE F**K UP!

And there will be no apologies for the industrial language. I have had enough of this c rap!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know I''m going to hate myself for asking such a dumb question, but if Chris Goreham knows this, why hasn''t he used it himself as what those journalist chappies call a story, rather than just mentioning it to someone else?[/quote]

Simple answer - because its a load of crap.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

Just heard from a very reliable source at a news corporation that a Chinese consortium is now ready to invest in the club and takeover from Delia and MWJ!

One of their requirements before their investment was that a professional football manager had to be in place with the vision to make Norwich a Premiership club again and therefore Paul Lambert has been appointed accordingly. According to the same source, the board had already agreed to replace Bryan Gunn at the beginning of the season with Paul Lambert in mind, hence the quick appointment. The Colchester game disaster only made their plan much easier to execute and was not the real reason for Gunn''s sacking.

So like I''ve said, in the near future, Norwich will receive a bid from an unamed Chinese consortium now the new manager is in place!

Just please remember that you heard it here first! [:)]

[/quote]

I''ve heard this too.

They have said they will put a Number 62, a 96, a 28 and a 112 into the player budget.

Plus free prawn crackers

[/quote]damn I prefer a16, a8a, 36 and 37

[quote user="NCFCanary"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

And breathhhhhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]But this is just what all this crap does to people… its such an un-necessary way to do it.He named a name. I doubt if it is true, but he named a name which I will now investigate,He could have said that at the very first posting instead of playing this silly game.It is bad enough us being where we are now without some tool playing effing mind games with us all… so yeah, maybe I do need to take a deep breath but I am just utterly and totally sick to death of it all.The club, the players, some of the fans, the forums and the idiots that raise my hopes!IF he is right, then well done him. If he is wrong then I want to kick his arse from here to eternity![/quote]

You best be preparing your thankyou speech then Andy after you investigate the matter and realise that what I''ve said this morning has a lot of credibility!! [;)]

[/quote]I will happily slap you warmly on the back and buy you a pint of your choice if this is true.I have asked my mother to phone Roy and get the ball rolling that end and have just emailed Chris Goreham as follows:    Subject:     Norwich City Football Club    From:     xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (my email address obviously!)    Date:     19 August 2009 11:07:58 BST    To:     chris.goreham@bbc.co.ukChris,Sorry to trouble you, but some chap on the Pinkun Forum is purporting that you have confided in him a story that there is a Chinese Consortium bidding to take over at Carrow Road.Would you care to confirm this is true or are we dealing with another legendary website warrior here?Sorry to bother you with this, but I''m simply getting sick to my back teeth of the host of rumours circulating and wanted to know of you are prepared to give this one any credibility.RegardsAndy LarkinENDSSo… we wait!

And also, I assume that Lambert knew about this takeover happening in the near future and thats why he has jumped the Colchester ship so quickly. He obviously knows that he should have a bit of money to spend and become successful here infront of 24,000 supporters! If you heard his interview all he kept saying was that he could see where this club was going and where he wants to take it. For anyone not in the know about this takeover.. does that really look like the picture, the club is going placing!?

[quote user="The Butler"]

It would make ordering your take a way even more hazardous after a loss on a Saturday

What would you get if you asked for a portion of Number four with sweet and sour balls of number 9

[/quote]

Or, I ordered a Number Two - no wonder it tasted like sh.it!

[quote user="Fromage Frais"]

I love all this speculation its more entertaining than the football sadly.
[/quote]

Ain''t that the truth!

I can confirm what someone else said about Delia entertaining some far eastern gentlemen at either the United or Wigan game, can''t remember which. The wife of one of my colleagues works in the Top Of The Terrace if you want to know my source.

Don''t know if there''s anything more to it though.

Why would this Chinese consortium insist on a "professional" manager being in place before taking over? I should have thought they wouldn''t have minded having some say in who becomes manager of the football club. If it was my money I know I would.

" purporting that you have confided in him a story that there is a Chinese Consortium bidding to take over at Carrow Road."

Actually - he said nothing of the sort - he said he overheard Gorham saying it... I think you are twisting his words there.

Okay, so your chinese consortium with bags of cash to invest is waiting in the wings, but their stipulation is "we wan professional football manager in charge, we wan Paul Rambert, he take Col U to mid-table L1 obscurity last season - we wan Paul for number one"?

Think you need your bumps felt...

[quote user="First Jedi"]" purporting that you have confided in him a story that there is a Chinese Consortium bidding to take over at Carrow Road." Actually - he said nothing of the sort - he said he overheard Gorham saying it... I think you are twisting his words there.[/quote]

So what will Chris Goreham say, no I did not confide in him. Course he will because that is what happens. Hopefully when he hears the topic at hand he will confirm..!

Without giving this any credence, there is no intrinsic reason why reason why there shouldn''t be interest from a Chinese group. The club dropped its "Norfolk only" proviso 11 months ago, and BRIC countries are obvious ones to look to for new investment.

[quote user="Fromage Frais"]
Not that I am saying it is true.

But Chinease love football especialy english football

They have a ton of money

Yellow is a lucky colour second to red and used to be the exclusive colour of the emperor apparently.

We shall see football is seen as one of the few "growth" industries worldwide at the moment even though it looks like a bubble from here.

Since i now work in a developing country I can tell you the rich in poorer countries are richer than the rich in the UK you have to see it to belive it.
[/quote]

Surely they will be investing in Watford then?

Somebody definitely posted after witan game saying delia was entertaining a Chinese man at game think they claimed to be a club waiter?

[quote user="Soldier on"]Somebody definitely posted after witan game saying delia was entertaining a Chinese man at game think they claimed to be a club waiter?[/quote]No, I think she was just having her Saturday night take away delivered from ''China China''.