Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Chinese Consortium takeover/investment imminent.

I don''t think anyone''s said this yet, "the trouble with Chinese investment is that it''s great at first but after about half an hour you need some more", I thang yew. I''m here all week.

[quote user="Downloads"]

Wonder what time Andy''s mum finishes her dinner    lol[/quote]

She had her dinner at about 6.30, but Silvee(?) was waiting for Roy to come home for his tea if you recall?

Communication has not been forthcoming at the time of writing this missive which can only lead me to believe that Roy didn''t come home for his tea… and the rumours about him and Suzy Fowler Twot must be true!

[:$]

Always makes me laugh how massively offended us Norfolk folk get when they have to put up with the "inbred" cracks and all the boring stereotyping (sister shagging, for example) we get associated with, but then are quite happy to jump on the stereotyping of every other culture/race/whatever. Then when they get picked up on the casual racism, suddenly that other person gets accused of "being PC".

Is the kettle shagging his sister, the pot? I think so.

[quote user="First Jedi"]Always makes me laugh how massively offended us Norfolk folk get when they have to put up with the "inbred" cracks and all the boring stereotyping (sister shagging, for example) we get associated with, but then are quite happy to jump on the stereotyping of every other culture/race/whatever. Then when they get picked up on the casual racism, suddenly that other person gets accused of "being PC".

Is the kettle shagging his sister, the pot? I think so.[/quote]He wouldn''t if the pot was black[;)]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Downloads"]

She had her dinner at about 6.30, but Silvee(?) was waiting for Roy to come home for his tea if you recall?

Communication has not been forthcoming at the time of writing this missive which can only lead me to believe that Roy didn''t come home for his tea… and the rumours about him and Suzy Fowler Twot must be true!

[/quote]

Or we just assume like a few of us think, that this thread had provided much amusement (to some) and is nothing more than that, maybe?

Bring back Jim Davidson, all is forgiven!! This isn''t cultural comment, harmless fun or ''life''. It is nothing short of small minded, ignorant racism. If joining in such shameful banter is to develop a sense of humour, I''ll do without.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

Or we just assume like a few of us think, that this thread had provided much amusement (to some) and is nothing more than that, maybe?

[/quote]

Please just trust me, what i said at the beginning of this thread has a lot of credibility !! Wait until Andy has some news back from his Mum/Chris !

[quote user="NCFCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Please just trust me, what i said at the beginning of this thread has a lot of credibility !! Wait until Andy has some news back from his Mum/Chris !

[/quote]

I don''t know if you have read many of my posts, but I do tend to sit on the fence when coming to these rumours, I won''t ever come out and say someone is talking bullcrud, nor will I say I 100% trust anyone.

I don''t give a hard time as that is what I received when I knew about the Foulger money, and it wasn''t nice.

I will sit back, watch with interest and enjoy.

[quote user="avenging canary"]Bring back Jim Davidson, all is forgiven!! This isn''t cultural comment, harmless fun or ''life''. It is nothing short of small minded, ignorant racism. If joining in such shameful banter is to develop a sense of humour, I''ll do without.[/quote]Well if that''s how you feel why don''t you do your own special little bit for race relations and point out to us exactly where the racist elements of these comments are, and exactly what is rascist about them in order that we might all become more racially tolerant?

[quote user="avenging canary"]Bring back Jim Davidson[/quote]]

No need to bring him back because he hasn''t gone anywhere and he''s doing very nicely. In fact he was in Yarmouth earlier this month but no doubt you missed him.

[quote user="NCFCanary"]Please just trust me, what i said at the beginning of this thread has a lot of credibility !! Wait until Andy has some news back from his Mum/Chris ![/quote]From Mr Goreham!!! (Not that anyone expected any different I spose!)    From:     chris.goreham@bbc.co.uk    Subject:     RE: Norwich City Football Club    Date:     20 August 2009 11:25:00 BST    To:     andy@txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAndyI searched the Pink Un forum this morning to look for the post youmention.Definitely nothing to do with me. All the bestChris

-----Original Message-----From: The Production House [mailto:andy@the-production-house.co.uk] Sent: 19 August 2009 11:08To: Chris GorehamSubject: Norwich City Football ClubChris,Sorry to trouble you, but some chap on the Pinkun Forum ispurporting that you have confided in him a story that there is a ChineseConsortium bidding to take over at Carrow Road.Would you care to confirm this is true or are we dealing with anotherlegendary website warrior here?Sorry to bother you with this, but I''m simply getting sick to my backteeth of the host of rumours circulating and wanted to know of you areprepared to give this one any credibility.RegardsAndy Larkin

This email contains confidential information belonging to the senderwhich is legally privileged, it is believed to be free of viruses whichmay affect any IT system. It is the responsibility of the recipient toensure that any e-mails or attachments are virus free, as xxxxxxxxxxxxxaccepts no responsibility. Should you not be the intendedrecipient then any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking ofany action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictlyprohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, pleasenotify us immediately, and delete this message. E&OE. Without Prejudice.If you wish to be removed from our database please reply to this emailand mark subject REMOVE.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.Further communication will signify your consent to this.

Things have got to a right state of affairs at Norwich City Football Club when we''re all waiting for Andy Larkin''s mum to finish her tea.

Is this what our great club has come to?

(Whoooosh warning in place for the usual suspects)

...This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential...And that''s your real name.And Mr Goreham is aware of this thread.If, in the amazingly unlikely event that we were about to be bought out by Lucky Laundry #8 - Double Happiness Corporation of Shanghai, and Mr Goreham knew about it, would you seriously expect him to tell you, in the knowledge that any information he passed on to you would be broadcast here ?I do like the word "Incredulity"...

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Things have got to a right state of affairs at Norwich City Football Club when we''re all waiting for Andy Larkin''s mum to finish her tea.

Is this what our great club has come to?

(Whoooosh warning in place for the usual suspects)[/quote]For those thst are finding reading a bit difficult… we weren''t waiting for my mum to finish her tea, we were waiting for A) Roy to come home for his tea so Silvee(?) could ask him what he knew about the Chinese takeover or B) Chris Goreham to respond.Chris has responded, but it is a bit of a worry that Roy hasn''t been home for his tea! Or maybe Silvee(?) was busy selecting the Country and Western playlist for today''s show and forgot to ask him?!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]...This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential...And that''s your real name.And Mr Goreham is aware of this thread.If, in the amazingly unlikely event that we were about to be bought out by Lucky Laundry #8 - Double Happiness Corporation of Shanghai, and Mr Goreham knew about it, would you seriously expect him to tell you, in the knowledge that any information he passed on to you would be broadcast here ?I do like the word "Incredulity"...[/quote]Oh lighten up Blah FFS… or you will get as het up as I did yesterday and will need bringing down a peg or two… We are only having a laugh and Interweb Peter can so delete as necessary… after all he only spends the day on eBay, yootoob and the odd grumble flick site, so he''s hardly rushed off his feet!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]...This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential...And that''s your real name.And Mr Goreham is aware of this thread.If, in the amazingly unlikely event that we were about to be bought out by Lucky Laundry #8 - Double Happiness Corporation of Shanghai, and Mr Goreham knew about it, would you seriously expect him to tell you, in the knowledge that any information he passed on to you would be broadcast here ?I do like the word "Incredulity"...[/quote]I think we are reaching for some hope here. If we were about to bought out and he knew about it, as a journalist I would think a scoop like that would be all over the papers.

Not saying that this is true but the original poster did say that someone was overheard talking about this and I''d suggest that even if certain individuals did know about something like this they''d be very unlikely to tell someone who had the intention of posting it on a message board. One thing I do know is that at some point in the not to distant future I''d expect Smith and Jones to depart the club and one of these rumours will one day come true, I just hope it happens sooner rather than later.

[quote user="Downloads"]Andy''s Mum for Manager!!   Bet she can cook better than Delia too....[/quote]Well my Uncle played for us for a couple of seasons… he could be her assistant and use the Big Sam communication links to tell her what to shout and where to point animatedly. And her cooking is pretty good too although she does boil the sh*t out the veg… why have crunchy and crisp when mashed and soggy is an option?

The ultimate in chinese whispers?[quote user="National express striking guard "]I did hear last night a rumour someone was looking to invest in next few weeks, although as I was at work, and it was another guard telling a driver who told me so I discounted it until now, but I now believe something could be in the offing.could be a coincidence I hear a rumour the same time as this rumour but here''s hoping!!![/quote]

[quote user="NCFCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s had some news back, it''s been fun, but that''s where I will leave it, thanks.

Well if it true you are now in breach of the confidentiality clause.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="blahblahblah"]...This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential...And that''s your real name.And Mr Goreham is aware of this thread.If, in the amazingly unlikely event that we were about to be bought out by Lucky Laundry #8 - Double Happiness Corporation of Shanghai, and Mr Goreham knew about it, would you seriously expect him to tell you, in the knowledge that any information he passed on to you would be broadcast here ?I do like the word "Incredulity"...[/quote]Oh lighten up Blah FFS… or you will get as het up as I did yesterday and will need bringing down a peg or two… We are only having a laugh and Interweb Peter can so delete as necessary… after all he only spends the day on eBay, yootoob and the odd grumble flick site, so he''s hardly rushed off his feet![/quote]

[quote user="ref89"]Well if it true you are now in breach of the confidentiality clause. [/quote]Well I guess I will be banged up and no mistake!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]...This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential...

And that''s your real name.

And Mr Goreham is aware of this thread.

If, in the amazingly unlikely event that we were about to be bought out by Lucky Laundry #8 - Double Happiness Corporation of Shanghai, and Mr Goreham knew about it, would you seriously expect him to tell you, in the knowledge that any information he passed on to you would be broadcast here ?

I do like the word "Incredulity"...
[/quote]

Of course Chris wouldn''t admit to it and then to be held repsonsible by spreading this hush hush story around!!

I don''t need to fight my case over this whole thread.. just wait until it breaks.

And be prepared for me to bring up this thread again !

[quote user="blahblahblah"]...This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential...And that''s your real name.And Mr Goreham is aware of this thread.If, in the amazingly unlikely event that we were about to be bought out by Lucky Laundry #8 - Double Happiness Corporation of Shanghai, and Mr Goreham knew about it, would you seriously expect him to tell you, in the knowledge that any information he passed on to you would be broadcast here ?I do like the word "Incredulity"...[/quote]That is of course nonsense.   That kind of BS was spread when Doomy was here, to stop fans posting his responses to questions (in his official capacity of CE)