Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Chinese Consortium takeover/investment imminent.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]"Oh Mine!"[/quote]

It crossed my mind, he has been rather quiet of late and I would imagine he would get dear old Sutchy boy out of retirement (selling used Beemers in BSE) and straight onto the board?

Wonder what time Andy''s mum finishes her dinner    lol

I blame it on the fact there is no GB Females in the Womens 100m Hurdles final - Very little keeping me interested there, waiting for the 800m.

I just saw Holty, Alnwick, Wiggins and Hughes in the River Garden Chinese restaurant this evening.

I wouldnt want to put 2 and 2 together, but surely now it''s imminent..... ;)

very entertaining thread!! like its been said, why would some rich chinese group put money into us?? look at scum down the road, marcus evans has hardly made an impact there.

by the way...lets wok in plumstead rd is one of the best in the city!!! long live mr hin!!

Honestly can''t believe that some of these posts haven''t been removed. I haven''t seen a more small minded and bigoted set of comments for a long time.

To reduce thousands of years of culture to a ''number 34 with fried rice'' in the 21st century leaves me struggling for words.

Norfolk has reputation for small minded racism; no surprise there then!

Before we get the PC bigade nonsense - no I''m not. Some of you have to have a long look at yourselves. Fools.

[quote user="avenging canary"]Honestly can''t believe that some of these posts haven''t been removed. I haven''t seen a more small minded and bigoted set of comments for a long time.

To reduce thousands of years of culture to a ''number 34 with fried rice'' in the 21st century leaves me struggling for words.

Before we get the PC bigade nonsense - no I''m not. Some of you have to have a long look at yourselves. Fools.[/quote]If you want philosophical, sophisticated, cultural responses then I think your at the wrong place fella.What were you expecting on a football forum/...."I really hope this is true, maybe they could act like the Sui dynasty and re-unite the fractured landscape that is the boardroom the management and the fans, just like the Sui dynasty did with the warring territories"Get off your high horse mate.

i would love this to be true then all the small-minded racist smart arsed twats might start thinking,coz delia ain''t gonna have a good word with god for ya

[quote user="avenging canary"]Honestly can''t believe that some of these posts haven''t been removed. I haven''t seen a more small minded and bigoted set of comments for a long time. To reduce thousands of years of culture to a ''number 34 with fried rice'' in the 21st century leaves me struggling for words. Norfolk has reputation for small minded racism; no surprise there then! Before we get the PC bigade nonsense - no I''m not. Some of you have to have a long look at yourselves. Fools.[/quote]

Seems to me the jokes are nationalist or cultural, not racial. If you want to get overly sensitive about some light-hearted banter, at least be on the right page so you don''t make such a complete party pooping drip of yourself, avenging canary.  GONG!!!! 

Well cultural does falls into racist.  Like a well known dead celebrity from this country calling someone Shilpapopadom. That wasn''t intentional racism, it was just ignorant rubbish, which could be said of some of the stuff on this board. Fact is if i said half these things in my work place i would be sack for being racist, no question.

I don''t normally get involved with the debate now though cos it gets tiring on this board, i usually just get the thread removed or ignore the comments and read the ones which aren''t O/T.

Anyhoo, Come on Andy, what did ya mum have to say about this bunch of twaddle takeover!

May I express my love for the chinease people.Thankyou for Lucy Liu and buying our soveriegn debt.Its a testimony to chinease cultue in the UK when the thing I miss the most from home is a chinease food.

[quote user="avenging canary"]Honestly can''t believe that some of these posts haven''t been removed. I haven''t seen a more small minded and bigoted set of comments for a long time. To reduce thousands of years of culture to a ''number 34 with fried rice'' in the 21st century leaves me struggling for words. Norfolk has reputation for small minded racism; no surprise there then! Before we get the PC bigade nonsense - no I''m not. Some of you have to have a long look at yourselves. Fools.[/quote]

So Chinese people, or any other race for that matter, don''t joke about the English and of course there are no jokes about coming from Norfolk & being a swede basher or a carraot cruncher etc. Dear or dear, come on, this isn''t racism, it''s life.

I don''t think anything that''s been written is racist per se but it is extremely low rent and lazy. ''Ha ha the foreign man''s got a funny name'' is about as lame as you can get (notwithstanding knock-knock jokes obviously). What you have here is essentially twenty people all cracking the same joke and patting themselves on the back about how witty they are [:$]

I just can''t believe this thread has ten pages of replies. Shocking.

[quote user="avenging canary"]Honestly can''t believe that some of these posts haven''t been removed. I haven''t seen a more small minded and bigoted set of comments for a long time.

Before we get the PC bigade nonsense - no I''m not. Some of you have to have a long look at yourselves. Fools.[/quote]I guess there''s nothing you can do but develop a sense of humour :o