Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Chinese Consortium takeover/investment imminent.

Just heard from a very reliable source at a news corporation that a Chinese consortium is now ready to invest in the club and takeover from Delia and MWJ!

One of their requirements before their investment was that a professional football manager had to be in place with the vision to make Norwich a Premiership club again and therefore Paul Lambert has been appointed accordingly. According to the same source, the board had already agreed to replace Bryan Gunn at the beginning of the season with Paul Lambert in mind, hence the quick appointment. The Colchester game disaster only made their plan much easier to execute and was not the real reason for Gunn''s sacking.

So like I''ve said, in the near future, Norwich will receive a bid from an unamed Chinese consortium now the new manager is in place!

Just please remember that you heard it here first! [:)]

a consortium led by Ei speke Bul, fronted by It chee Cok, and PR manager who flung Dung?

the OP has some good imagination to come up with that pap.

jas :)

[quote user="Buckethead"]This erm Chinese Consortium, are they all Norfolk born and bred?
[/quote]

ha ha Nope! Unfortunately i don''t know the Consortium''s name or what field they are involved in...

It would make ordering your take a way even more hazardous after a loss on a Saturday

What would you get if you asked for a portion of Number four with sweet and sour balls of number 9

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

a consortium led by Ei speke Bul, fronted by It chee Cok, and PR manager who flung Dung?

the OP has some good imagination to come up with that pap.

jas :)

[/quote]

Don''t forget the  other investor who owns the motorbike company Ee-che-fanni

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]This erm Chinese Consortium, are they all Norfolk born and bred?
[/quote]

ha ha Nope! Unfortunately i don''t know the Consortium''s name or what field they are involved in...

[/quote]

Rice paddy maybe?

I know everyone can have a laugh but all i can say that i heard this from a very very reliable source from within the BBC.

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

Just heard from a very reliable source at a news corporation that a Chinese consortium is now ready to invest in the club and takeover from Delia and MWJ!

One of their requirements before their investment was that a professional football manager had to be in place with the vision to make Norwich a Premiership club again and therefore Paul Lambert has been appointed accordingly. According to the same source, the board had already agreed to replace Bryan Gunn at the beginning of the season with Paul Lambert in mind, hence the quick appointment. The Colchester game disaster only made their plan much easier to execute and was not the real reason for Gunn''s sacking.

So like I''ve said, in the near future, Norwich will receive a bid from an unamed Chinese consortium now the new manager is in place!

Just please remember that you heard it here first! [:)]

[/quote]I think I know you, aren''t you the waiter at my local Chinese? Think your name was Wan Ker or something.

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

I know everyone can have a laugh but all i can say that i heard this from a very very reliable source from within the BBC.

[/quote]No. No you didn''t. You didn''t at all. Not at all! So pack it in it''s rubbish. And Dull. And pointless. And did I mention dull?

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

[/quote]****ing Jakanory

Not that I am saying it is true.But Chinease love football especialy english footballThey have a ton of money Yellow is a lucky colour second to red and used to be the exclusive colour of the emperor apparently.We shall see football is seen as one of the few "growth" industries worldwide at the moment even though it looks like a bubble from here.Since i now work in a developing country I can tell you the rich in poorer countries are richer than the rich in the UK you have to see it to belive it.

[quote user="The Butler"]

It would make ordering your take a way even more hazardous after a loss on a Saturday

What would you get if you asked for a portion of Number four with sweet and sour balls of number 9

[/quote]

... i''ll try that again, with reference quote this time I hope! ...

I am tending to believe this as at the man utd game at carrow road i saw a chinese man sitting next to delia and sitting in yellows after the match so hopefully its true!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I am tending to believe this as at the man utd game at carrow road i saw a chinese man sitting next to delia and sitting in yellows after the match so hopefully its true!
[/quote]

I haven''t been more sure about anything to do with Norwich City, trust me! The fact that I''ve now heard it from quite a few people withing the BBC ( not going to drag any names or stories in) im now sure it''s happening.

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I am tending to believe this as at the man utd game at carrow road i saw a chinese man sitting next to delia and sitting in yellows after the match so hopefully its true![/quote]

I haven''t been more sure about anything to do with Norwich City, trust me! The fact that I''ve now heard it from quite a few people withing the BBC ( not going to drag any names or stories in) im now sure it''s happening.

[/quote]Absolute sweet and sour pork balls.

The BBC is usually 2 days behind everyone else with their news, and don''t bother covering City except as an after thought, even when we were in the Prem... hmmm...

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I am tending to believe this as at the man utd game at carrow road i saw a chinese man sitting next to delia and sitting in yellows after the match so hopefully its true![/quote]

[/quote]Whoah! Stop there. Stop all of this sh*t!Name a name! Do it, Stop f**king about and name a name. Grow a pair man!Otherwise f**k off!I am sick to death of the stream of diarrhoea that flows unabated across this site.The only people you are pi**ing off are your supposed fellow fans.SO… NAME A NAME OR SHUT THE F**K UP!And there will be no apologies for the industrial language. I have had enough of this c rap!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I am tending to believe this as at the man utd game at carrow road i saw a chinese man sitting next to delia and sitting in yellows after the match so hopefully its true!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Whoah! Stop there. Stop all of this sh*t!

Name a name! Do it, Stop f**king about and name a name. Grow a pair man!

Otherwise f**k off!

I am sick to death of the stream of diarrhoea that flows unabated across this site.

The only people you are pi**ing off are your supposed fellow fans.

SO… NAME A NAME OR SHUT THE F**K UP!

And there will be no apologies for the industrial language. I have had enough of this c rap!

[/quote]

Chris Goreham, happy now Andy?

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

Unfortunately i don''t know the Consortium''s name or what field they are involved in...

[/quote]

Oh good. Cos the details just don''t matter with a post like this.

Cruel Joke!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whoah! Stop there. Stop all of this sh*t!

Name a name! Do it, Stop f**king about and name a name. Grow a pair man!

Otherwise f**k off!

I am sick to death of the stream of diarrhoea that flows unabated across this site.

The only people you are pi**ing off are your supposed fellow fans.

SO… NAME A NAME OR SHUT THE F**K UP!

And there will be no apologies for the industrial language. I have had enough of this c rap!

[/quote]

And breathhhhhhhhhhhhh