Sign in to follow this  
Danny G

Monday match v Sunderland

He hinted on the radio that he will make changes as an important game on saturday away so expect Maric for holt, Doc back, Martin, Whaley. Think there will be 5 or 6 changes from today

I would playGK: Alnwick (Means a lot to him, could argue about Theo''s chance but that should be in the JPT first round in my opinion)RB: OtsemoborCB: Doherty (Opportunity to impress)CB: Askou (Doherty/Nelson doesn''t work)LB: Wiggins/Drury (Depends on how fit Wiggins is)RM: WhaleyCM: Russell CM: Adeyemi/Smith LM: LappinST: Maric ST: Martin/Cureton

Seriously how can you call me that is beyond me. We are a League 1 team, who have only just got into a bit of form. Sunderland are a PREMIERSHIP team who have won 2/3 of there games so far. Wake up and live reality, with our current defense leaking goals for fun we won''t do anything better than a 1 goal defeat.

However, that doesn''t stop me from being pleased with todays performance...

[quote user="Things are looking up "]What''s With The Capitals For Every Word Jen-Jen? I Must Have Missed That English Lesson![/quote]

Haha, Its Just A Habit Of Mine! [:P]

I Love The Atmosphere Of The Evening Matches, Under The Floodlights And All. :) Just Hope The Crowd Makes Some Noise And Show There Support, Lots Of Empty Seats At The Moment By The Looks Of It! [:(]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Smith is doubtful for it. Shame.
[/quote]

I thought it looked like he pulled up with something in the second half. If he is to be a permanent fixture in the team I wouldnt complain, on todays evidence he puts some real bite into the midfield.

Get back from France tomorrow (Sunday) night so this will be my first match since Colchester. My fear is it could be another score similar to the Col U one. There is a massive gulf in class between the two sides.

Crowd arond 10,000 based on the online ticketing when I bought my seats.

[quote user="jbghost"]

Get back from France tomorrow (Sunday) night so this will be my first match since Colchester. My fear is it could be another score similar to the Col U one. There is a massive gulf in class between the two sides.

Crowd arond 10,000 based on the online ticketing when I bought my seats.

[/quote]

Possibly, but you don''t know what side Sunderland will be putting out. This game is going to be be pretty low on their priority list and it doesn''t seem to be very high on ours either ( only a chance for PL to see how others perform and to get some match fitness in ).

Depends what team Sunderland put out of course but they looked very shaky at the back on the MOTD highlights last night.

Despite that Kenwyne Jones looked like he was on fire so he''ll be very dangerous if he plays - as will Darren Bent.

I just hope we give it a good go.