Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

I'm delighted!

As we are all well aware, we''ve had so many false starts over the past four years, first with Grant, then Roeder, Gunn etc. However, now with Lambert and McNally I think we truly can look forward to some good times ahead. I get the impression that over the past four years we were a football club that were run by a bunch of mates i.e. Munby, Doncaster, Delia etc.

I''m not going to speak for everyone else (as so many people on here do) but in my opinion Bryan Gunn was a complete disaster as manager. Yes, he signed some good players, and some very poor ones too. The way he was dismissed could have been handled better, but this is a business and McNally showed us that he can make important decisions which only focus on one thing, success.

I''m not really interested in why Bryan was sacked. I''m just delighted we now have a manager who could possibly be here for the next few years at least. In interviews Lambert sounds so much better than Gunn, he talks straight and sounds intelligent whilst leaving out the cliches that Gunn loved so much. The future does look bright in my opinion. McNally and Lambert were the two biggest signings for Norwich in the past four years certainly.

I''m not sad to see Bryan leave, the club have provided him with a living for so long now. It''s time for him to enter the real world of work and get a proper job, just like the rest of us.

Well, I was over the moon when Gunn got his uppence, and I did cartwheels when we signed Lambo..........suddenly, I see hope, now if we could only dump Smith...........

[quote user="First Wizard"]suddenly, I see hope, now if we could only dump Smith...........[/quote]I thought he played well yesterday Wiz...........

[quote user="Helen"]Hahahahahaha, they are talking about DELIA SMITH! [:P]  I hope [:$][/quote]

I  certainly was Helen, but I think Lapps was trying to be witty...............again.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]

As we are all well aware, we''ve had so many false starts over the past four years, first with Grant, then Roeder, Gunn etc. However, now with Lambert and McNally I think we truly can look forward to some good times ahead. I get the impression that over the past four years we were a football club that were run by a bunch of mates i.e. Munby, Doncaster, Delia etc.

I''m not going to speak for everyone else (as so many people on here do) but in my opinion Bryan Gunn was a complete disaster as manager. Yes, he signed some good players, and some very poor ones too. The way he was dismissed could have been handled better, but this is a business and McNally showed us that he can make important decisions which only focus on one thing, success.

I''m not really interested in why Bryan was sacked. I''m just delighted we now have a manager who could possibly be here for the next few years at least. In interviews Lambert sounds so much better than Gunn, he talks straight and sounds intelligent whilst leaving out the cliches that Gunn loved so much. The future does look bright in my opinion. McNally and Lambert were the two biggest signings for Norwich in the past four years certainly.

I''m not sad to see Bryan leave, the club have provided him with a living for so long now. It''s time for him to enter the real world of work and get a proper job, just like the rest of us.

[/quote]Agree 100%.