Sign in to follow this  
Gibbo

Goalscoring CB

How good is it to have a CB that''s a threat from set pieces again!  Something we have lacked almost as much as a strong centre forward in my opinion.

Askou so far looks to be a very accomplished header of the ball which we''ve missed since Malky and Iwan left.

The Doc always seemed to get his head on free kicks, but had a knack of just missing the target...

Was a superb header for the goal - brilliant delivery by Lappin though.

But if he keeps making errors like the one for the goal whats the point?   We need our defenders to defend. 

True, but hopefully they are the kind of errors that can be coached out of him.  It looked to me like the kind of error that comes from a lack of experience, hopefully he''s a fast learner! :-)

Looking at his stats, for his previous team he scored 2 in 59 apps, for us he''s scored 2 in 3, let''s hope he can continue it hey

Berthel Askou, a poor mans Malky Mackay.Stephen Hughes, a poor mans Damien Francis.Grant Holt, a poor man Iwan Roberts.Seems like a League One title winning combination to me.All it needs is that touch of class...

[quote user="Norwich"]...Adomah[/quote]I was hinting a return for the man himself, but i like the suggestion [Y].

The way I saw it, the ball was in the sun and as someone else pointed out on another thread, the striker stood his heel by accident which hindered his jump by the looks of it.

It was still a silly error though and I fully expect Askou to become a very influential figure for us if he is given a run of games and can iron out the creases.

Keeps making errors??????   How many errors has he made?No good on floor????? Has made some very good timely tackles and blocks. Got Doc out of trouble several times!