Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

OT: The Ashes

Someone please tell me why Collingwood is still in the slips? Even if that ball carried he was as fast at moving for the ball as Theoklitos!!![:$]

We can never make it easy can we? Just when I think we''ve broke them the Aussies put together a partnership again....... and I would never put it past them to get there.

Who is a better bet, I know he has missed some chances but he is still without a doubt our best fielder. Flintoff is a decent slip but knowing his body it won''t let him go down. Strauss, only other decent guy but doesn''t seem to want too.

Commentators saying England look down and need to up the tempo. Christ they are 5 wickets away from winning the ashes if they cant get up now then they should not be playing.The crowd need to start making a bit of noise also. Like mutes!

We are doingeverything we can to not win. Pathetic!My nan would of caught that. If it rains we are in trouble tommorow.I can see us losing this yet!

I am still hopeful i will get to use my ticket for tomorrow! with a bit of luck they will be six or seven down by tonight!!

Norwich,I get the feeling you are young and have not seen many ashes series.Just like our football team, our cricket team are more than capable of turning a winning opportunity into a losing one!We are a joke at these 2 sports and our record shows such!

Now anderson misses the stumps, I am telling you poor bowling and fielding with dropped catches is going to cost us this match.Hussey double hundred should do it for them!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Norwich,I get the feeling you are young and have not seen many ashes series.[/quote]I get the feeling you''re a negative twunt.

Are you still as confident?I have not heard a single shout for LBW since about 1pm. Its laughable. No pressure being applied at all. Rain on BBC website tommorow between 10am and 1pm. That leaves us with 2 sessions to get them out. They will not give it to us like our bottlejobs would them.

Snakepit, like you I have watched many Ashes series, a couple of them live. Believe me I have never and repeat never been more hopeful than this year.

Sometimes you have to be positive, I have almost given up being positive about NCFC for example, but something about the new England team, including a great couple of new young players in Swann and Broad, not to forget some superb captaincy by Strauss have all contributed to a great series. It has been simply amazing, exciting and great sportsmanship on both sides. I know plenty of Aussies and believe me they have been v quiet the last couple of tests!

Believe, we can do it!