Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

OT: The Ashes

[quote user="Canary abroad"]

125-7

Australia need 134 to avoid the follow on. Looks like they''ll do that now.

But still looking good for England. Time for Super Fred!!

[/quote]

Who needs Freddy we''ve got Broad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does the international cricket work? My cousins boyfriend got called up for England twenty20 but then didn''t get picked for the team or something. How does that work?

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]How does the international cricket work? My cousins boyfriend got called up for England twenty20 but then didn''t get picked for the team or something. How does that work?[/quote]

Sometimes i think England have emergency players sort of thing.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]How does the international cricket work? My cousins boyfriend got called up for England twenty20 but then didn''t get picked for the team or something. How does that work?[/quote]

20/20 isn''t proper cricket that''s all you need to know . . . [:D]

[quote user="Tookie140"]

I fear Andrew Streuss wont inforce the follow on.

[/quote]

The Aussies have avoided it now, but the pundits were suggesting he shouldn''t as the pitch will be shocking by the time we get to the 4th innings.

Who is your cousins boyfriend Graham Napier?

[quote user="Tookie140"]

Sometimes i think England have emergency players sort of thing.

[/quote]

Like reserves? I don''t really follow cricket. I know how the game works just about.

Well he can''t now but why would he? The pitch is awful for batting on so we don''t want to be batting on it 4th

[quote user="TomSlisz"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]How does the international cricket work? My cousins boyfriend got called up for England twenty20 but then didn''t get picked for the team or something. How does that work?[/quote] Who is your cousins boyfriend Graham Napier?[/quote]

Chris Woakes.

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Tookie140"]

I fear Andrew Streuss wont inforce the follow on.

[/quote]

The Aussies have avoided it now, but the pundits were suggesting he shouldn''t as the pitch will be shocking by the time we get to the 4th innings.

[/quote]And the pundits are exactly right, there is no way I would enforce the follow on on this pitch, if England score a good 200/250 runs then I can''t see the convicts getting anywhere near 400 in the 4th innings.

[quote user="Admiral Nelson"]tookie he cant enforce the follow on now they have passed the target[/quote]

Now i fear we will **** it up!