Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

OT: The Ashes

Quality! I''ve got it on the radio at work.

Broad has been good over the last two matches, just goes to show that people need to be given a chance.

Dont look like i will be using my ticket for the 5th day at this rate! Im hoping for an a bit of rain and an England win on monday!!

[quote user="Tookie140"]It''s not over yet.[/quote]Correct, but right now things look considerably better than they did this morning.

[quote user="Penfold"][quote user="Tookie140"]It''s not over yet.[/quote]

Correct, but right now things look considerably better than they did this morning.
[/quote]

Yep :)

[quote user="Tookie140"]109-6[/quote]

Holy crap, this like an England style collapse! they''ll still put on a 300 partnership with their tail enders

COME ON!!  Have to admit i lost faith and turned the radio off in disgust at 73 for 0.  Turned it on again and 104 for 4!  Well done the groundsman [;)]

Aussie pundits are whingeing like hell already, "picked the wrong team" "should''ve bowled England out more cheaply" etc.  (England made 332)

Quality blubbing . . . They Think It''s All Over . . . [:D]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]COME ON!!  Have to admit i lost faith and turned the radio off in disgust at 73 for 0.  Turned it on again and 104 for 4!  Well done the groundsman [;)][/quote]Imagine if we''d picked two spinners. Damn the timid selectors!

[quote user="bertie"]Dont look like i will be using my ticket for the 5th day at this rate! Im hoping for an a bit of rain and an England win on monday!!
[/quote]

I dont mind if we still win but wouldn''t wanna risk it.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]COME ON!!  Have to admit i lost faith and turned the radio off in disgust at 73 for 0.  Turned it on again and 104 for 4!  Well done the groundsman [;)][/quote]That is seriously bad luck!

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="Tookie140"]109-6[/quote]

Holy crap, this like an England style collapse! they''ll still put on a 300 partnership with their tail enders

[/quote]yeh and norwich are going to win the league