Sign in to follow this  
Tookie140

Jamie Cureton getting booed

I did too. I hated the boo boys giving Osemobor stick on his way onto the pitch at Brentford too. Not helpful. Lambert will drop Curo if he doesn''t perform.

Didnt hear anything either but i also didnt hear any booing for hools which apparently happened as well an can see no sense in these actions at all apart from damaging confidence levels

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I heard nothing but cheers for him![/quote]

Well the N&P top tier was where i was sitting and i heard quite a lot.

[quote user="Tookie140"]

I thought this was bang out of order.

Discuss...........

[/quote]I don''t rate Cureton but would never boo him.  I might say a few things under my breath, like when Holt put him through only for Cureton''s first touch to effectively make it a back pass to their keeper...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Tookie140"]

Discuss...........

[/quote]I don''t rate Cureton but would never boo him.  I might say a few things under my breath, like when Holt put him through only for Cureton''s first touch to effectively make it a back pass to their keeper...[/quote]Cureton played pretty poor yesterday,lots of running,but seem to give upon seemingly easy 50/50''s!think id start with macdonald! much more lively!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Tookie140"]

Discuss...........

[/quote]

I don''t rate Cureton but would never boo him.  I might say a few things under my breath, like when Holt put him through only for Cureton''s first touch to effectively make it a back pass to their keeper...

[/quote]

Agreed, I would never Boo a player wearing our shirt, no matter how crap. I thought he passed it to their defender? [;)]

[quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]Blimey I bet they got some stares waking all those oap''s up

[quote user="Sing up the river end "][quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

Blimey I bet they got some stares waking all those oap''s up
[/quote]

LOL made me giggle.

I have always said that booing your own players is bang out of order. It just makes them lose even more confidence and is totally counter-productive. And Curo is one of those players who really loves playing for Norwich City, which makes it even more unfair. Of course I get frustrated just like everyone else when he misses chances but if the crowd are on his back it makes it even more likely he will miss the next one too.

Frankly who cares?  If people want to boo then they will boo.  If they want to cheer then they will cheer.  There were 23,500 there yesterday and anyone who thinks that a unanimous response to anything from that number is deluding themselves.  Just because someone expresses an opinion that doesn''t fit with your own doesn''t maen they''re not entitled to express it.  We do, allegedly, live in a democracy!

[quote user="Sing up the river end "][quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

Blimey I bet they got some stares waking all those oap''s up
[/quote]

You Mean To Say That The N+P Made Some Noise?!!! [:O]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I heard that myself. When was it?
[/quote]

I heard nothing but applause, singing ''''oahhhhhhhhhhh jamie jamie'''' and cheers for the lad.

I thought he played alright. Not great but 3 points is all we needed. Jon Otsemobor was alright yesterday too [:)] and scored [:)]

Loved the Cheer Mcveigh got when the names got called out.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I heard that myself. When was it?
[/quote]

I heard nothing but applause, singing ''''oahhhhhhhhhhh jamie jamie'''' and cheers for the lad.

[/quote]

Thats good to hear.

I cheered him - when his number came up for him to be subbed off.Total crap. Lambert - please don''t play him again.Loved singing WLY again - even tho I was the only one doing so in my vicinity! Quality day!

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]I cheered him - when his number came up for him to be subbed off.
Total crap. Lambert - please don''t play him again.

Loved singing WLY again - even tho I was the only one doing so in my vicinity! Quality day!
[/quote]

lol it was great.  I said to my hubby and those sitting around that I wonder if it''s a bit like coming home for Paul, he''s still got a good touch and good passing, and I personally think he will make a great addition to our squad.  He seems to have grown up a lot too.

he was cheered by the snake pit which jamie acknowledged and put his thumb up at us - whether he has been poor or the best form of his career, when he is in a yellow shirt he should be supported. i hope his confidence has come up since he heard his name being sung by the snake pit and the barclay yesterday

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Norwich"]^^ How was he total crap? [:|][/quote]

He wasn''t brilliant

[/quote]

WAY, I know that,he wasn''t amazing & wasn''t total crap.

[quote user="glove1"]he was cheered by the snake pit which jamie acknowledged and put his thumb up at us - whether he has been poor or the best form of his career, when he is in a yellow shirt he should be supported. i hope his confidence has come up since he heard his name being sung by the snake pit and the barclay yesterday[/quote]

It was good to see him with a smile on his face when he gave the thumbs up too.

Yes he has lost a bit of pace but I think he still has something to offer...as does PL  obviously.