Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wanderer

Has anyone considered the Doc might be an Ipswich Town Plant

In our demise over the last 4 years (from Premier League to 2nd from bottom in division one)  there has been one person constantly there - Unfortunately its the Doc.

Is there any chance he has been planted with us by Ipswich Town.

[quote user="Canary Wanderer"]

In our demise over the last 4 years (from Premier League to 2nd from bottom in division one)  there has been one person constantly there - Unfortunately its the Doc.

[/quote]And Drury.  But never let facts stop a blinkered vendetta.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary Wanderer"]

[/quote]

And Drury.  But never let facts stop a blinkered vendetta.

[/quote]

I know I won''t.  I''m no Drury fan either.  The constants in a bad defense and downward spiraling team need to be removed.  Although, wasn''t Drury here before the Prem season too?  If so, his tenure at Carrow Road has not be only failure.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary Wanderer"]

[/quote]And Drury.  But never let facts stop a blinkered vendetta.[/quote]

I know I won''t.

[/quote]I''m glad you''ve acknowledged that, primarily because it makes it even easier to discount your opinion.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary Wanderer"]

[/quote]

And Drury.  But never let facts stop a blinkered vendetta.

[/quote]

I know I won''t.  I''m no Drury fan either.  The constants in a bad defense and downward spiraling team need to be removed.  Although, wasn''t Drury here before the Prem season too?  If so, his tenure at Carrow Road has not be only failure.

[/quote]

Acknowledged what?  And how does that make it easy to discount my opinion if I am agreeing with you?  Are you of the mind our defense has not been total crap for 4 consecutive years?  If so, it makes it easy to discount YOUR opinion because you are obviously daft.

Actually Juke Box has been injured for a long period. No fan of his either.

You can never fault the Doc for effort and he seems a decent bloke but he has played in the Prem, Chump and now the ''third'' and he still hasn''t found his level.

I appreciate there are some on this board that will defend him and fair enough but personally if he never plays in the first team again I will be happy.

Unfortunately it appears there are no teams that want him either.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary Wanderer"]

[/quote]And Drury.  But never let facts stop a blinkered vendetta.[/quote]

[/quote]

Acknowledged what?  And how does that make it easy to discount my opinion if I am agreeing with you?  Are you of the mind our defense has not been total crap for 4 consecutive years?  If so, it makes it easy to discount YOUR opinion because you are obviously daft.

[/quote]I''m of the mind that our team has been crap for 4 consecutive years, and that Doc is not John Terry but neither is he the worst player in the side, either in defence or generally. You however have acknowledged that you have a blinkered vendetta against Doc as a City player and so your opinions have to be taken with at least two industrial truckloads of salt.