Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

whats happened to roeder..?

have not heard nothing since he left norwich with his tail between his legs . has he decided the football game is not for him anymore ..?

nothing has been mentioned in any media what so ever .. where is he now..?

does anyone have any ideas ..?

He''s scouting for a Premiership club. Which basically means he goes and watches a few matches on expenses, and tells his "mates" who they should sign.

He went to stay with his mum up''t north for a while as she wasnt well but i believe he is still living in Bridgham, (just outside east harling) so staying local

[quote user="singing canary"]

have not heard nothing since he left norwich with his tail between his legs . has he decided the football game is not for him anymore ..?

nothing has been mentioned in any media what so ever .. where is he now..?

does anyone have any ideas ..?

[/quote]

Looking at players for a couple of Premier League clubs, doing some charity work and spending a lot of time at Newmarket.  Got a share in another racehorse.  That''s about it, currently, I think.  Enjoying the break I believe.

I heard that he has applied for the Colchester job. He is still living in Newmarket so it wouldn''t be too far for him to go either.

How funny would it be if he got that job!!??

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I heard that he has applied for the Colchester job. He is still living in Newmarket so it wouldn''t be too far for him to go either. How funny would it be if he got that job!!??[/quote]

His main home is in Essex so he wouldn''t have to travel that far unless he wanted to.

[quote user="cityislife"][quote user="singing canary"]i feel for the team hes scouting for .[/quote]

Cant think of a bad permanent signing? [8-)][/quote]

I''m struggling to think of many, most of them were loans

[quote user="cityislife"][quote user="singing canary"]i feel for the team hes scouting for .[/quote]

Cant think of a bad permanent signing? [8-)]
[/quote]

Well there weren''t many actual signings. But, to sell Joe Lewis, to buy Matty Pattison is pretty pathetic. Where are they now?

Roeder is now a motivational speaker for the sales arm of a major international cistern block manufacturer.

[quote user="braintree canary"]was he buying his lunch and asking to pay for it later felixfan as some sort of loan arrangement?[/quote]

Who knows? You offered Colchester a fee for Lambo and sought to pay it "later" and not right now.

[:|]