Sign in to follow this  
Herb

I might have to stop going....

Last time I couldn''t make a home game I gave my season ticket to my girlfriends dad for the day. We beat Wolves 5-2.Yesterday I was in Cambridgeshire for the day and again lent him my ticket. What happens?My brother rang me after the game and said he was officially banning me! I said it only happens when we play teams beginning with W....

Gotta be the missus'' dad...we''ve decided he''s our lucky Norfolk leprechaun!

[quote user="Herb"]Last time I couldn''t make a home game I gave my season ticket to my girlfriends dad for the day. We beat Wolves 5-2.
Yesterday I was in Cambridgeshire for the day and again lent him my ticket. What happens?

My brother rang me after the game and said he was officially banning me! I said it only happens when we play teams beginning with W....
[/quote]

Well I think its my daughter in law who''s the talisman, she''s never, ever, home or away, see City lose, yes, she went yeterday!

[quote user="Herb"]Last time I couldn''t make a home game I gave my season ticket to my girlfriends dad for the day. We beat Wolves 5-2.Yesterday I was in Cambridgeshire for the day and again lent him my ticket. What happens?My brother rang me after the game and said he was officially banning me! I said it only happens when we play teams beginning with W....[/quote]

I''m so glad I never went to Birmingham now I would have been some peeeeeeeed off if I had missed it

Personally, i think it''s something about the ''Wanderers'' that provide a wonder.

... A [*] for me then [:D].

Well I think its my daughter in law who''s the lucky talisman, she''s never, ever, home or away, seen City lose, yes, she went yesterday!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Well I think its my daughter in law who''s the lucky talisman, she''s never, ever, home or away, seen City lose, yes, she went yesterday!

[/quote]... Well thats new to me Wiz.I''m sticking with my pun though thankyou [H].

I missed the colchester game and we lost 7-1, I can make the wycombe game and we win 5-2!Anybody fancy paying for next year''s season ticket for me? :D

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Herb"]Last time I couldn''t make a home game I gave my season ticket to my girlfriends dad for the day. We beat Wolves 5-2.
Yesterday I was in Cambridgeshire for the day and again lent him my ticket. What happens?

My brother rang me after the game and said he was officially banning me! I said it only happens when we play teams beginning with W....
[/quote]

Well I think its my daughter in law who''s the talisman, she''s never, ever, home or away, see City lose, yes, she went yeterday!

[/quote]

lol well your banned then and she''s gotta go to every game [:P]

[/quote]

Ditto ... I was appalled as I had to stay in York for work this weekend so I missed both the picker''s meet and had to lend my season ticket to a mate who went with his girlfriend and had a whale of a time. So, I was gutted but if it means that I''m the jinx and this is what happens when I miss a game perhaps I should also stay away [:D]