Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Pups meet on Friday

Yet another great night.

Thanks to Nutty for organising it and Billy Dixon for his continuing support.

Nice to meet some new faces.

Lapp doesn''t look a day over 80. [:P]

May I just say how lovely it was to meet everyone tonight especially the new faces who we haven''t met before at one of our meet ups.

Thanks Eddie for organising it, Ray would have been so proud of the turnout and the effort which goes into making the free bet thread bigger and better every week.

Well done to all those who attended, those people who were presented with trophies and a very special thanks to Neil Adams who was happy to spend the evening chatting to us  about the club, canary call and anything else we asked him.

Finally if you haven''t joined the growing army of pups on the free bet thread, then come and join us, its free, its fun and we need your help.

CA

But he does look only 1 day under.[;)]Thanks Nutty for putting this together and Leeds for the fantastic trophies and of course Billy for his continued support of our superb free bet thread. Nice to see all you pink un people there and even more comforting to know I''m not the only ugly git supporting our club[:D]That last statement excludes those beautiful ladies CA,Gazzathegreat etc [;)]

No the meets are not just for long serving members as Mandie Moo and I found out last night, Great to put some faces to names and thanks to all for making us welcome. Already looking forward to the next one!!![<:o)][B][Y]

Hope we all have a great weekend with our team getting 3 points and all Meth''s picks winning [:D][Y]

It was the first one I was able to attend and it was brilliant! Many thanks to Eddie, by the way Eddie, great music at the end. Despite the comments of your son lol

Great to meet some new people, special mention to Leeds Canary, hope you have a great match today, good on you travelling down from Leeds with the trophies.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]

No the meets are not just for long serving members as Mandie Moo and I found out last night, Great to put some faces to names and thanks to all for making us welcome. Already looking forward to the next one!!![<:o)][B][Y]

Hope we all have a great weekend with our team getting 3 points and all Meth''s picks winning [:D][Y]

[/quote]

Nice to meet you two too, look forward to seeing you at our next meet [:)]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]It was the first one I was able to attend and it was brilliant! Many thanks to Eddie, by the way Eddie, great music at the end. Despite the comments of your son lol Great to meet some new people, special mention to Leeds Canary, hope you have a great match today, good on you travelling down from Leeds with the trophies.[/quote]

I really enjoyed it and enjoyed meeting you all. Can''t wait for the next one!

[8]As for the music Gazza.... I keep some of my sons music handy to speed up the process at chucking out time[;)]

[quote user="Shyster"]How come I wasn''t invited?
[/quote]

Cuz you''re too shy to leave a selection to help the academy. [;)]

It was an open invitation to all  PUPs Shy Stella and it''s never too late to join in....

See you next time?[B][Y]

[Y] I thought it was very good of Neil Adams to turn up, even if he was given a bit of stick with ''What''s gorn on in traynun'' [;)] And well done to Leeds for donating the trophies.

Any chance of having the big picture, Nutty?

There''s the photo Shaun. It''s probably best to let posters choose whether they wish to identify themselves. I''m the one on the right holding my Grandaughter [:)]

The second photo shows John Landamore, Billy Dixon and Neil Adams.

Back row second from the left and Mandie Moo is third from the left (I MUST go back to Weightwatchers [:(][:''(] )

[<:o)][<:o)][<:o)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Diesel Doris"]

[/quote]

Nice to meet you two too, look forward to seeing you at our next meet [:)]

[/quote]Thanks CA we''ll definitely be there

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Kneeling far left front row. [:$][/quote]

And on the Football League show too last night. Media whore!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[:$]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[:$]

[/quote][:D]Im the guy in orange...

Many thanks to all the PUPs that I met on Friday night. What a wonderful welcome I got from each and every one of you. I won''t thank you all individually, but you all know who you are.

It was the start of a perfect weekend for me, I had a great day around the City on Saturday, and then the game was great. I was a bit concerned about the team when Nutty told me it, but the boys were superb. I even managed to get a celebrationry pint of coke in the Nelson after the game before the long drive home - Tilly introduced me me to (a reformed??) Smudger and Tangible Fixed Assets and I managed to catch up with Beausant and his lovely wife again.

The drive home only took 4 hours, so I think its possible to do the round trip in a day - You might be seeing me in the Barclay and the Nelson more often... [:P]

Kev (Leedscanary)

(BTW look for the little baldy head on the picture poking over Fellas'' shoulder - thats me!)

Great night and good to meet all of you. I can now confirm that 1st Wazzock is even better looking in the flesh that he appears to be on here! For those who care, I''m the one in the red shirt next to Neil Adams.

Good to hear that Kev had a good trip home,and I think his weekend was made even more special by meeting Smudge in the flesh!

I''m the female on the far left of the back row in the pink top.

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves and that you had a good trip back Kev.

Would be lovely to see a few more of you at the next social get-together.