Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

OT : Callum Davenport and his mum stabbed.

Stabbed his legs?Cruel bastards from that you can be 90% sure they knew he was a footballer then.To do that to somone and potentially ruin their livelyhood also is such a low act.

[quote user="Fromage Frais"]Stabbed his legs?Cruel bastards from that you can be 90% sure they knew he was a footballer then.To do that to somone and potentially ruin their livelyhood also is such a low act.[/quote]Good grief. What is happening to us? get well soon Callum and mum.

You can only hope that those who did it get whats coming to them. And soon. Utterly disgusting.Hoping for a quick and swift recovery for the both of them.

Makes me ashamed to live here. Bedford, sadly has an horrendous crime rate for a town of it''s size, particularly knife crime. Hope he and his mum gets well soon.

Just heard that too, it''s just mindless, hope they catch the culprits and publically stone them.

[quote user="John"]You can only hope that those who did it get whats coming to them. And soon.

Utterly disgusting.

Hoping for a quick and swift recovery for the both of them.
[/quote]

I would advocate tieing them to a tree and then stoning them.

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[quote user="John"]You can only hope that those who did it get whats coming to them. And soon. Utterly disgusting.Hoping for a quick and swift recovery for the both of them.[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah, because that wouldn''t be a barbaric way to kill them and make Britain look like a vigilante-run hate society.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[quote user="John"]You can only hope that those who did it get whats coming to them. And soon. Utterly disgusting.Hoping for a quick and swift recovery for the both of them.[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah, because that wouldn''t be a barbaric way to kill them and make Britain look like a vigilante-run hate society.[/quote]At the moment Britain is a thug-run, knife-crime haven for hooded criminals and benefit thieves.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]Yeah, because that wouldn''t be a barbaric way to kill them and make Britain look like a vigilante-run hate society.[/quote]At the moment Britain is a thug-run, knife-crime haven for hooded criminals and benefit thieves.[/quote]But the worst way to deal with that, in my opinion, would be to legitimise barbaric acts under the guise of "capital punishment".  If you want to encourage people not to act violently, stoning people to death does not send the right message.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[quote user="John"]You can only hope that those who did it get whats coming to them. And soon.

Utterly disgusting.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, because that wouldn''t be a barbaric way to kill them and make Britain look like a vigilante-run hate society.
[/quote]

At the moment Britain is a thug-run, knife-crime haven for hooded criminals and benefit thieves.
[/quote]
But the worst way to deal with that, in my opinion, would be to legitimise barbaric acts under the guise of "capital punishment".  If you want to encourage people not to act violently, stoning people to death does not send the right message.

[/quote]

Maybe if our justice sytem was not so pathetic people wouldn''t feel like this!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]Yeah, because that wouldn''t be a barbaric way to kill them and make Britain look like a vigilante-run hate society.[/quote]At the moment Britain is a thug-run, knife-crime haven for hooded criminals and benefit thieves.[/quote]But the worst way to deal with that, in my opinion, would be to legitimise barbaric acts under the guise of "capital punishment".  If you want to encourage people not to act violently, stoning people to death does not send the right message.[/quote]People wouldn''t be tempted to resort to such actions if the justice system wasn''t so limp wristed and pathetic, and our prisons weren''t more comfortable than the average holiday village.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]Yeah, because that wouldn''t be a barbaric way to kill them and make Britain look like a vigilante-run hate society.[/quote]At the moment Britain is a thug-run, knife-crime haven for hooded criminals and benefit thieves.[/quote]But the worst way to deal with that, in my opinion, would be to legitimise barbaric acts under the guise of "capital punishment".  If you want to encourage people not to act violently, stoning people to death does not send the right message.[/quote]People wouldn''t be tempted to resort to such actions if the justice system wasn''t so limp wristed and pathetic, and our prisons weren''t more comfortable than the average holiday village.[/quote]Do you by any chance read the Daily Mail on a regular basis?

[quote user="paul moy"]An eye for an eye !!  Sharia Law will make these low-lifes think twice.[/quote]Barbaric. Shall we hold public hangings for homosexual boys and protect men who beat and rape women also? No thanks, it''s 2009.

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Mister Chops...do you read the Guardian by any chance??? Lefty tree hugging, unwashed wanker!![/quote]Well, I can''t really argue with any of that.

Utterly disgusting.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, because that wouldn''t be a barbaric way to kill them and make Britain look like a vigilante-run hate society.
[/quote]

At the moment Britain is a thug-run, knife-crime haven for hooded criminals and benefit thieves.
[/quote]
But the worst way to deal with that, in my opinion, would be to legitimise barbaric acts under the guise of "capital punishment".  If you want to encourage people not to act violently, stoning people to death does not send the right message.

[/quote]

At the risk of taking this further off topic, what would be your punishment Mister Chops?

My thoughts are with the Davenport family at this horrific time, here''s to wishing the pair of them a speedy recovery, and the thugs are brought to justice.

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]Yeah, because that wouldn''t be a barbaric way to kill them and make Britain look like a vigilante-run hate society.[/quote]At the moment Britain is a thug-run, knife-crime haven for hooded criminals and benefit thieves.[/quote]But the worst way to deal with that, in my opinion, would be to legitimise barbaric acts under the guise of "capital punishment".  If you want to encourage people not to act violently, stoning people to death does not send the right message.[/quote]

At the risk of taking this further off topic, what would be your punishment Mister Chops?

My thoughts are with the Davenport family at this horrific time, here''s to wishing the pair of them a speedy recovery, and the thugs are brought to justice.

[/quote]I echo your thoughts being with the family, it is a horrible crime.I would try the perpetrators in a court of law for two counts attempted murder, and let''s hope it is only attempted murder, and then sentence them accordingly if proven guilty.Some of the hysterical "capital punishment" comments on this thread are amazing to me.  It''s typical of the right wing keyboard Mussolinis who pollute more and more message boards with ill thought out, knee jerk populist nonsense.  Hang em, flog em, stone em, send em back.  It didn''t work in Nazi Germany, and it won''t work here.