Sign in to follow this  
Tookie140

Norwich VS Sunderland Match Predictions

3-1 Sunderland, best we can hope for IMO.

Here is there second string, that Sunderland fans think they will play:

------------------ Gordon ------------------

- Kay ---- Da Silva ---- Anderson -- Collins

- Edwards -- Tainio ---- Leadbitter - Reid -

------------ Healy ------- Campbell --------

subs: Bardsley, McCartney, Carson, Henderson, Richardson, Jones, Bent

That has far too much power and even if we are drawing (or winning) they have Richardson, Jones & Bent too bring on!!!

I am going to the game but i think we will see two second strings playing,i''ll go 3-2 Sunderland not because i''m negative i just think we are too sloppy at the back (insert diarrhoea joke here) and Sunderland will be too strong for us.[:D]

[quote user="Norwich"]3-1 Sunderland, best we can hope for IMO. Here is there second string, that Sunderland fans think they will play: ------------------ Gordon ------------------ - Kay ---- Da Silva ---- Anderson -- Collins - Edwards -- Tainio ---- Leadbitter - Reid - ------------ Healy ------- Campbell -------- subs: Bardsley, McCartney, Carson, Henderson, Richardson, Jones, Bent That has far too much power and even if we are drawing (or winning) they have Richardson, Jones & Bent too bring on!!![/quote]

Even if they play that side it could be a confortable win for them. Bent is bound to come on and score. and we know what we are like in front of the cameras! 3-0 to Sunderland

depends if he puts out our team with confidence (yesturdays) or plays a shop window team(russell, hoolahan etc) to show other teams what they can do, and try to get a sale!!

yday team = 1-2

transfer team = 0-3

Depends if Lambert wants to win the game or put some players in the proverbial "shop window"-problem is, if those players then perform and we win, we won''t really want to sell them-but if they flop, and we lose, no-one will want to buy them.3-1 Sunderland for me.

Am I the only one with a bit of optimism for this? We perform against bigger clubs, look at Wolves and Birmingham last season and our friendly wins over Palace and Wigan. I reckon 1-1 and then it could really go either way in extra time...

I just can''t see anything other than a kicking happening here- all we need to do in this game is get it over before it kills any confidence we got from Saturday. Terrible timing for us, bad news it''s on TV and I just hope Lambert can come up with a plan to make the game have the least impact possible.Maybe the thing to do is to use it as defensive training- get men behind the ball, play negative and just put a little pace up front to let us relieve pressure and look for breaks?Alnwick,Spillane, Doc, JBA, DrurySemmy, Hughes, Lappin, Smith, MacDonald, HoltHave never wanted to see a negative City side but for me it''s the only way to use this game to our advantage. I''m no more a manager than Gunn though!