Sign in to follow this  
ChelmsfordCanary

Norwich v Sunderland where are Chelmsford canaries watching

Me and a mate are watching the game in a Chelmsford pub, any chelmsford / Essex canaries fancy meeting in a pub to watch the game, was thinking the Bird in Hand / Red Lion (New London Road one). Want to generate a few more people to have a few beers and cheer on the Green army!!

[quote user="ChelmsfordCanary"]Come on you canaries in essex there must be more, you cant all be Chelsea, West ham fans....[/quote]

Have you decided on a pub mate? Red Lion or Bird in hand? I''ll come down with a couple of people, but will be easy to recognise....I''ll have my shirt on! haha

If any of you are on facebook, search and sign upto this group,

Norwich City Fans in Chelmsford

as has been mentioned before on another thread, it would be good to try and get a Essex Canaries club going

Dan

[quote user="Eastonpromise"]All being well i will come down to watch the match, which pub have you decided on.[/quote]

From what I can gather, The Bird In Hand....if I hear nothing else I''ll be in there anyway....I''ll join that group too :-)

Bird in Hand at 7:15 - 7:30 me and my mate will also be wearing norwich shirts.

The venue might still change to the Original Plough right next to chelmsford station, I will confirm as soon as I know. but the Bird in hand unless I post on here with a different pub before 6:30pm.

cheers

OTBC