Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

ipswich....LMAO

Didn''t catch any post match interviews. Has the beard of madness (tm) shown any sign of emerging? There were definate signs of stubble a couple of weeks back, so I''m hopeful.Still, at least when he goes completely hatstand theres a job waiting for him as a stunt double for that Iranian president fella...Mackmood I''m-a-dinner-jacket or whatever he''s called.

"I’m not saying they’re not good players, they’re just not doing the business for me."Heheheh.Ever thought it might be you Roy? What a prize pillock.

Not what i expected from Keane !!With any luck Ipswich have just employed thier Peter Grant.How awesome would it be if we make it up and they come down !!!That would make my year

I have always maintained that he is not a good manager and it will all end in tears between him and ipswich. there is still alot of time to turn things round but I just dont think they are going to challenge.

It sounds like he wants to change the whole squad already 4 games into the season. Personally I think it sounds like a recipe for disaster

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Poor Roy Keane..... brillant just brillant![/quote]couldn''t agree more......didn''t you slag me off couple of weeks back for starting a binner related thread though?