Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

attendance monday night??

12,750 and i have a feeling we may get a bit of a tonking. Could really do without this game to be honest!

16,031And should we win and go on to lift the cup there will be a minimum of 64,352 fans who swear they were there for every round [;)]

[quote user="LQ"]16,031

And should we win and go on to lift the cup there will be a minimum of 64,352 fans who swear they were there for every round [;)]

[/quote]

My guess is 12,000.

And you are so right, isn''t it amazing when we got promoted all those ''''fans'''' suddenly came out of the woodwork, when at normal home games a few years before crowds were no more than 10,000 to 15,000.

Funniest thing was this bloke I knew who swore blind he''d been a season ticket holder since he was 17 (this is when he was 36) then his mum told me he got his first one in the Prem year and hadn''t really shown much interest up till then![:S]

[quote user="LQ"]Funniest thing was this bloke I knew who swore blind he''d been a season ticket holder since he was 17 (this is when he was 36) then his mum told me he got his first one in the Prem year and hadn''t really shown much interest up till then!

[:S]

[/quote]

I have examples just like that, my god even when season tickets weren''t the norm I always had a membership, and those days when you went and got your ticket at the turnstyles on the day, no pre-booking etc.  When we had a ST years ago and NC were on the Europe run I remember thinking where the bloody hell did all these so-called fans come from when I was queuing overnight almost to get tickets.

[quote user="LQ"]16,031

And should we win and go on to lift the cup there will be a minimum of 64,352 fans who swear they were there for every round [;)]

[/quote] Hahaha.. LOVE IT!!!

I reckon about 14,500 without Sky would probably have been closer to 18,000.

tbh - i would rather the fans not there who only want to watch it on tv. i have sky at home but would always go to carrow road.

hopefully be a good atmosphere tonight with the same fans who were treated to a 5-2 win against barnet a couple of seasons ago in the league cup!!

[quote user="glove1"]hopefully be a good atmosphere tonight with the same fans who were treated to a 5-2 win against barnet a couple of seasons ago in the league cup!! [/quote]Aside from Colchester, that might well be the strangest game I''ve ever been to... 5-0 up in half an hour, only for the linesman to break his flag (or something similar?) and be utter tosh after that. Didn''t Grant also slate Cureton for trying to get a hat-trick? Bizarre night.

Yep - Grant had a pop about Little Jamie afterwards because he was too greedy and took a shot rather than put the ball through. Weren''t we 4-0 up at that point?

[quote user="LQ"]Yep - Grant had a pop about Little Jamie afterwards because he was too greedy and took a shot rather than put the ball through. Weren''t we 4-0 up at that point?

[/quote]

Where you at a differnt game or not the game at all?

Eh?Yes I was at that game. I just couldn''t remember off the top of my head how many we were up by when Cureton ''should'' have passed.Fortunately someone who did remember has let me know - it was at 5-0. All the more ridiculous that Grant should criticise Cureton for having a go. Anyone on a hat-trick would, surely?

I think it could be pushing on 20,000 - perhaps the only premiership club we shall see at CR this season, friendly cupfinal, curiosity to see who Lambert will pick, see how many of our players show any sort of measure against Sunderland players.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]12345 is a great number[/quote]

Another made up number - couldn''t even be bothered to use the random function on the office calculator!