Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Wes Hoolahan

On the basis of today, sell and bring in Adomah from Barnet as back up to Lappin and hopefully a CB

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Norwich"]Thats 2 words...[/quote]

very funny

KEEP

[/quote]And very true.You''ve hardly set an example Banana.[:|]Are the rules flexible then?

[quote user="City1st"]Loan[/quote]

Loan? Your joking.

After todays performance i judge his heart isn''t in it so SELL.

Last seasons performance, him on a good day, hear in it, KEEP.

[quote user="John"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

very funny

KEEP

[/quote]

And very true.

You''ve hardly set an example Banana.[:|]

Are the rules flexible then?
[/quote]

give the lad a break, he''s:

a) from norfolk

b) and only a youngster

some very fickle fans here, has anyone else realised he''s been our best player so far this season? only takes one good performance without him in the starting 11 for people to turn.........

Yeah i must say, i''m quite astounded by this thread.

Later on when things are looking a bit stale and you are looking for someone who can play a final ball when no one else can, people have flip flopped again because Lappin has had a few average games in a row, we will be bemoaning the fact he''s gone and we sold him to someone else for not a lot. Cureton will prolly still be missing, Cody will be all pace with no finish, Maric will prolly still be back on the training ground and there won''t be a player like Hoolahan about.

I just don''t understand how a large number on the forum have gone from thinking he''s the best player in Norwich to a player we should sell in such a short space of time. Does no one else think this sums Norwich fans up?

Have a bad 20 minutes and you''re out the door? I mean what the cluck is Cureton, Donkerty, Otsemabor, Nelson, Theo, Drury, Gill etc all still doing playing for Norwich? Haven''t they had more than one lot of 20 minutes bad football? And suddenly Hoolahan is a player we should ship out the door first?

This really is rediculous. (Sitting on the fence here, you can tell right)

Suddenly WLY is Gods gift to football according to half this forum. How long has everyone been watching Norwich? Does no one really remember how he only ever use to play good football in spells? How he use to play well when looking for a new contract or to get in the team and then use to fade away once established? Is nostalgia taking a hold?

Okay, i''m gonna get slated, but with so much opinion out there against him now, i would rather be a positive voice that would keep Hoolahan at the club than let the lad think he''s universally hated and needs to leave before he gets boo''d in his next game.

Okay, hit me with it!   lol

I''d probably go for "Sell". But only just.

IMO there''s not much doubt that he has plenty of skill but equally has nowhere near enough pace, often having to beat the same player several times in order to get the space to put the ball in.

I just feel he is a bit of a "luxury" player, perhaps not one that we can afford where we currently are. Lappin yesterday showed that he could be possibly more effective with a bit more height, pace and presence.

[quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="John"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

very funny

KEEP

[/quote]

And very true.

You''ve hardly set an example Banana.[:|]

Are the rules flexible then?
[/quote]

give the lad a break, he''s:

a) from norfolk

b) and only a youngster

[/quote]

And I am...

a) a youngster, probably younger than him...

b) and from Nottingham!

:p