Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

FAO John Tilson

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

I don''t think anyone is blaming them, I think people are just mythed about their morals.

I''ll repeat myself

Day 1 - See Gunn, shack his hand pat him on the back tell him he''s the man for the job

Day 2 - Standing at St Andrews Hall giving him a vote of no confidence.

I just don''t think the NCISA know what they want....

[/quote]

The St Andrews Hall meeting was an open meeting NOT just NCISA. It was chaired by John as someone had to do it and NCISA had instigated the meeting.

The vote of "no confidence" in Gunn was from that OPEN meeting not just NCISA.

He then reflected the views put forward. That is what a good chairman does.

I shook Gunnys hand when I saw him, and told him he was an idiot for taking the job.

You can be polite, as he mostly was, but not agree with what he did.

On the original point of this post the advice I was given (which I didn''t ask for) by Mr Tilson when I suffered similar language and abusive behaviour in the street following his mate''s article in the EDP after the SCG/Cullum meeting, was to contact the police and Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster.I truly couldn''t see the point in wasting any of their time.I must say ''wifebeater'' is an odd accusation to throw at anyone though?

[quote user="Smudger"]

I think that there is nothing wrong with the DELIA DIE chants personally and think that her behaviour has asked for such chants.  I don''t believe that anybody singing them seriously wants her to drop down dead however.

[/quote]

Sorry Smudger but that''s not good enough. It''s downright unpleasant and if it gets an airing around Carrow Road then I suspect it will lead to confrontation between City fans. Maybe that''s what you want? Surely you can come up with a chant that doesn''t appear to be wishing death on somebody but gets your message across just as well. Or is that beyond you?