Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

FAO John Tilson

[quote user="Henning Berg"]yeah i reckon you lot would say all what you''ve said to his face.. what a pathetic bitching session. You sad saddd wankers.[/quote]i told the old bloke exactly what i thought of him. and yes it is bitching session. because violent behavoiur towards other fans and shouting needless * at eachother is not needed or welcome. i take my 7 year old sister to games at times, and others take kids...great example set.

when did you tell him what you thought of him??

you don''t have to take your kids to games, theres always swearing at football, if you were taking kids to brentford why don''t you go in the upper tier.

[quote user="Henning Berg"]when did you tell him what you thought of him??

you don''t have to take your kids to games, theres always swearing at football, if you were taking kids to brentford why don''t you go in the upper tier.[/quote]I doubt that many people were too bothered about the swearing, it was "I''m a big bloke so I''m gonna call you a c*** repeatedly in your face" type intimidation that people are complaining about. Unacceptable, and before you ask, I was about 5 yards away.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Henning Berg"]when did you tell him what you thought of him?? you don''t have to take your kids to games, theres always swearing at football, if you were taking kids to brentford why don''t you go in the upper tier.[/quote]

...... it was "I''m a big bloke so I''m gonna call you a c*** repeatedly in your face" type intimidation that people are complaining about. Unacceptable, and before you ask, I was about 5 yards away.
[/quote]

Quite right, that sort of behaviour is not acceptable anywhere.

[quote user="Henning Berg"]when did you tell him what you thought of him?? you don''t have to take your kids to games, theres always swearing at football, if you were taking kids to brentford why don''t you go in the upper tier.[/quote]

How old are you? I''ve just read your two posts on this thread and I''m surprised you have enough brain cells to construct a sentance.

What do you mean, ''you dont have to take your kids to games''? What dickish thing to say!  are you really as bloody stupid as that?

Yep I guess you are................

[quote user="Big_Steve"]Hello, did someone mention my name?[/quote]Either you''re another poster on a wind up, in which case this will be extremely arduous so really don''t bother, no one can be bothered will your pretending to be a hard man.  If you are actually ''Big Steve'', you sound like a prized pr*ck, so do crawl back into whichever hovel you came from you pathetic waste of space, no one on here either cares about what you have to say nor should respond to the drivel you come out with.

[quote user="King Canary"][quote user="Big_Steve"]Hello, did someone mention my name?[/quote]Either you''re another poster on a wind up, in which case this will be extremely arduous so really don''t bother, no one can be bothered will your pretending to be a hard man.  If you are actually ''Big Steve'', you sound like a prized pr*ck, so do crawl back into whichever hovel you came from you pathetic waste of space, no one on here either cares about what you have to say nor should respond to the drivel you come out with. [/quote][Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]May i ask, who John Tilson is?[/quote]Chairman of the NCISA?  Or the NSCIA?  Something like that.  The biggest fans group, the name always slips my mind.  Also he writes in italics a lot which for some reason really gets on my nerves lol.

[quote user="King Canary"][quote user="Brendan"]May i ask, who John Tilson is?[/quote]Chairman of the NCISA?  Or the NSCIA?  Something like that.  The biggest fans group, the name always slips my mind.  Also he writes in italics a lot which for some reason really gets on my nerves lol.[/quote]Its NCIS... in his spare time Tilly solves crimes on behalf of the American Naval Forces....

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Big Dog "]

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=4845&w=6&a=0&part=1

This article praises the treatment given out to Tilson...

[/quote]
Good i was standing with them all and we were all singing Tilson you''re a C**T
[/quote]

Just out of fairness and interest what has John Tilson done to deserve that sort of treatment from people who are supposed to be fellow supporters?

Stolen your girl/boy friend, abused your children, insulted your family, must be something fairly horrendous.

Or is this another percieved series of myth type offences that have little or no truth and even less substance.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Big Dog "]

[/quote]Good i was standing with them all and we were all singing Tilson you''re a C**T[/quote]

Just out of fairness and interest what has John Tilson done to deserve that sort of treatment from people who are supposed to be fellow supporters?

Stolen your girl/boy friend, abused your children, insulted your family, must be something fairly horrendous.

Or is this another percieved series of myth type offences that have little or no truth and even less substance.

[/quote]Nothing to me personally. The football was boring me so i thought i''d join in with the singing, seeing as it is a free country and all

Free country or not I suspect that the type of behaviour described would probably lead to arrests if repeated outside of a football ground.

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Big Dog "]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Nothing to me personally. The football was boring me so i thought i''d join in with the singing, seeing as it is a free country and all
[/quote]

I am sure he will be delighted to know that it was nothing personal.[:D]

I am sure that living in a free country has also allowed you and your fellow "singers" to frighten women and teach kids the accepted way to behave.

Just another nail in the coffin of our society.

Oh and thanks for the explanation.

[/quote]
[/quote]I''m meeting up with fellow supporters tonight for a few beers and Tilly will be there. I notice that you live in Norwich so please feel free to come along (on your own) and you can sing it to him face to face. Transport can be arranged.

We`re at our lowest ebb for 50 years having just lost at home by the biggest margin ever, the majority shareholders have made howler after howler and locked millions of ££ in useless fixed assets, not to mention their woeful managerial appointments- but they`re so nice so how can we blame them?  There must be someone else to blame.  I know!  That NCISA fella comes across as a bit up himself, it`s all his fault!!  Thick persons scapegoat found, job done.....

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Big Dog "]

[/quote]Good i was standing with them all and we were all singing Tilson you''re a C**T[/quote]I''m meeting up with fellow supporters tonight for a few beers and Tilly will be there. I notice that you live in Norwich so please feel free to come along (on your own) and you can sing it to him face to face. Transport can be arranged.[/quote]Come out to Ditchingham and pick me up then.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Given the sound logic demonstrated in this post if you’d been asked to lay down in the outside lane of  the M25 on your way home you’d have done that as well?

Fans spend far too much time looking for someone to blame.

It really is a waste of time as we have a new start- new manager and management team, new members of the Board.

This club will only succeed by looking to the present and getting behind the team.

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Big Dog "]

This article praises the treatment given out to Tilson... [/quote]Good i was standing with them all and we were all singing Tilson you''re a C**T[/quote]I''m meeting up with fellow supporters tonight for a few beers and Tilly will be there. I notice that you live in Norwich so please feel free to come along (on your own) and you can sing it to him face to face. Transport can be arranged.[/quote]
Come out to Ditchingham and pick me up then.[/quote]Nicely sidestepped there Bob but I''m sure you get my drift. I''m sure you disagree with Tilly on many things but he gives you plenty of oportunities to air those grievances. He doesn''t hide. I will give him a hard time tonight but I won''t be surrounded by a crowd of morons singing and chanting filth.

[quote user="lappinitup"]. I will give him a hard time tonight but I won''t be surrounded by a crowd of morons singing and chanting filth. [/quote]

Why does anyone have to give him a hard time, what has he done wrong lately?

As for people chanting filth at him at a footy match then I suggest the morans concerned and anyone else who''s on here whos angry at the club vent their anger at Delia, she''s the one whose let this club get in this shambles not Tilly.

Some people hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:@]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]. I will give him a hard time tonight but I won''t be surrounded by a crowd of morons singing and chanting filth. [/quote]

Why does anyone have to give him a hard time, what has he done wrong lately?

As for people chanting filth at him at a footy match then I suggest the morans concerned and anyone else who''s on here whos angry at the club vent their anger at Delia, she''s the one whose let this club get in this shambles not Tilly.

Some people hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:@]

[/quote]

Come along, one must never let the facts get in the way of some forelock tugging, you know how it goes with some of these cretins

“Smith good, Chase bad, Tilson not like Smith he bad, we not like him, we want to eat him on the back of a Club Cabbage bus on the way home”

Mind you there is no danger of the current pillocks selling off our prized young players for vast profits is there? Cheer up and lookon the bright side..............................

It''s unnacceptable to behave in such a manner towards other City fans whoever they may be. John Tilson gives people plenty of oppurtunities to challenge his views and to this NCISA outsider that group seem far more open since he has been Chairman. It''s also unnacceptable to  shout f*ck off Delia to a fellow city fan.

It''s not a new thing to treat people in that way though. It has always been deemed acceptable by some to treat fellow fans in this manner. It was unnacceptable on so many levels to chant zigger zigger zigger to Geoffrey Watling in the 60''s. Sir Arthur South suffered more personal abuse and hatred in the 70''s and 80''s and then in the 90''s Robert Chase certainly didn''t deserve the anmount of personal abuse thrown in his direction. Nigel Worthington suffered even more because we had the internet by then and that was yet another vehicle where unwarranted abuse could be channelled towards a scapegoat.

Mr Carrow called it half right for me. Tilly is the thick persons scapegoat but maybe the need for a scapegoat is the mark of a thick person.

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Big Dog "]

[/quote]Good i was standing with them all and we were all singing Tilson you''re a C**T[/quote]I''m meeting up with fellow supporters tonight for a few beers and Tilly will be there. I notice that you live in Norwich so please feel free to come along (on your own) and you can sing it to him face to face. Transport can be arranged.[/quote]Come out to Ditchingham and pick me up then.[/quote]I''m heading back to Norwich from Bungay in about half an hour if you need a lift?[H]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Big Dog "]

[/quote]
[/quote]I''m meeting up with fellow supporters tonight for a few beers and Tilly will be there. I notice that you live in Norwich so please feel free to come along (on your own) and you can sing it to him face to face. Transport can be arranged.[/quote]
Come out to Ditchingham and pick me up then.
[/quote]

I''m heading back to Norwich from Bungay in about half an hour if you need a lift?

[H]
[/quote]

Check your pms Andy[B]

I was laughed at when I stated that these DELIA DIE chants were heard in the City throughout the Summer and I said that if the season started badly then these kind of scenes would be witnessed in the stands.  There is a REAL HATRED growing amongst many for what Delia & Wynn Jones have done to NCFC.  There are however still some who will defend Delia & Co (as they also defended Mr Chase) right to the bitter end.

It has always been a very sad state of affairs where as a Norwich fan you are put in the firing line for personal abuse just for trying to change something which is clearly wrong at a football club you have loved and followed for many years.  I will never forget years ago at Forest when we sang some Anti-|Chase songs and were told to sit down and shut up and that we weren''t City fans blahblahblah... of course Smudger is not going to be told to sit down and shut up by anybody so sang the songs and inflamed the situation even more.

Where do these people get off?  Was anybody confronted at Portman Road last season when despite being beaten and on our way to relegation a couple of hundred numpty''s chanted "Delia''s Barmy Army"?