Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

I was considering Burnley to beat Everton after seeing both their previous games, Everton looked shot at the back and Burnley matched Man Utd for pace and control of the game.However - common sense got the better of me, and I''m going for Coventry (7 / 9 pts ) to beat Swansea (1 / 9 pts) at home.

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]

I''m sticking with Europe again this week [:D]

My game of choice appears to be off, although I''m not sure why - if my information is not correct, my pick this week is from the Swedish League:

Djurgardens -v- IFK Gothenburg  AWAY WIN

If this one is definitely off, my pick will be from the Dutch League:

FC Twente - v- RKC Waalwijk  HOME WIN

Good Luck to all PUPs [;)][;)]

[/quote]

Mandie.. it seems the Swedish game is to be played on Monday at 5pm. Do you want to stay with it or change. It''s up to you.

I am going to plump for a Celtic home win this weekend although there are not that many stand out bankers this week without the benefit of the form book to go for.

Good luck with the picks MC.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

I am going to plump for a Celtic home win this weekend although there are not that many stand out bankers this week without the benefit of the form book to go for.

Good luck with the picks MC.

[/quote]

burnley beat man utd, what form book [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mandie Moo"]

I''m sticking with Europe again this week [:D]

My game of choice appears to be off, although I''m not sure why - if my information is not correct, my pick this week is from the Swedish League:

Djurgardens -v- IFK Gothenburg  AWAY WIN

If this one is definitely off, my pick will be from the Dutch League:

FC Twente - v- RKC Waalwijk  HOME WIN

Good Luck to all PUPs [;)][;)]

[/quote]

Mandie.. it seems the Swedish game is to be played on Monday at 5pm. Do you want to stay with it or change. It''s up to you.

[/quote]

Nigel.... if its within the rules to pick a Monday game, I''ll stick with the Swedish game.

Thanks [:D]

I suspect this will be a common choice this week:-

Arsenal vs Portsmouth - Home win.

Good luck all PUP''s [;)]

I''m sorry to be unadventurous, but Arsenal to beat Pompey at home looks about as nailed on as it''s possible to be!

Looking forward to meeting loads of you tomorrow night!

OK Mandie you''re on Gothenburg[Y]

As for my pick.. I was going with FC Twente too on Wednesday but I guessed my friend Shaun would bag it[;)] So I''ve been looking around for an alternative and am going to the risky Championship again. I got extremely lucky last week with Bristol City and I''m going to push my luck again and go for Leicester to beat Barnsley. Barnsley go there on the back of two heavy home defeats where they didn''t even manage to score. Leicester, are in much better form having drawn successive away games at ipswich and Sheff Utd.

Leicester V Barnsley   Home Win

This is my first time doing this so a little worried but anywho:

(no surprises)

Arsenal to thrash Portsmouth

Greetings pickers there looks to be some really good opportunities this week that look nailed on. My nap this week has to be Arsenal to beat Portsmouth after winning 6-1 last week and pompeys uncertainty I can''t see anything else but a gunners win.

Good luck meth canary hope you enjoy picking this week!

I''m going to league two,

Aldershot vs Accrinton stanley, with Accrinton Stanley to win :D

(i Can''t wait for next week, the spanish league starts, ALMERIA TIME)

i feel lucky this week.my pick is MIDDLESBOROUGH v doncaster home win.they are looking pretty good in the championship

Looking for a bit of value again [6] having got off to a 2 from 2 start!

My nap is Northampton V Bournemouth Away win

Good luck Meth with your picks.

Looking forward to meeting some of you this evening (those who can make it)

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Looking for a bit of value again [6] having got off to a 2 from 2 start!

My nap is Northampton V Bournemouth Away win

Good luck Meth with your picks.

Looking forward to meeting some of you this evening (those who can make it)

[/quote]

well your run is coming to an end - chum!!

NORTHAMPTON!!

Off to the minefield that is non-league this week. Into the Blue Square Premier and

Luton v Chester - Home Win.

Sadly, can''t make it tonight due to a long standing family commitment, but hope you all have a good night. (I''ll get to one of these meets some day!!!)

Good luck to all PUPs, and especially Meth.

Div 2 for me this week. Unbeaten Cheltenham at home to winless Bradford (conceded 5 in their last away game) So.........

Cheltenham v Bradford............Home win.

Good luck Meths. [Y]

Before I start I must thank, firstly Nigel for giving me the opportunity and the honour of doing the picking for Ray''s freebet and secondly to all the PUPS for their help during the past couple of days. It''s been difficult and confusing at times but extremely good fun.

Well here goes... sorry i''ve had to do this so early, but may not get time to do it later.

FC TWENTE to beat RKC Waalwijk (NCFC Shaun, Norwich, and also this is my pick for this week).  Looks absolutely stonewall !!!.

ARSENAL to beat Portsmouth (Dion-Dublin-Legend,Sports Desk Pete,Buckethead,Muddy Funster,Hughsey, Delias Dev Dirtbox,GMF,Bauseant,Big Bob,Panic, Obiwancanary,Shack Attack,Norfolkchance1,The Butler,Norfolkbroadslim)  How can you ignore the masses?

LUTON to beat Chester (Yankee Canary,New York Canary,City Angel,Fellas,1st Wazzock,Scrimmage,Hissing Sid)  Nearly went for this one myself. Luton really look up for it this season. Hopefully they can bounce straight back.

AGF AARHUS to beat Silkeborg IF (Diesel Doris)  Aarhus top of league with 5wins from 5games, Silkeborg very poor form at the moment.

MANSFIELD TOWN to beat Ebbsfleet United (Cosmic Twin) Would love to see Mansfield do well this year, as their most fierce rivals (Notts County) are getting all the headlines at the moment, and I think they will with David Holdsworth in charge.

COVENTRY to beat Swansea (BlahBlahBlah) Was torn between this one and Celtic to beat St Johnstone but eventually went for this just on a gut feeling really. I hope I don''t live to regret it!!!.

I would love to have picked Norwich to beat Wycombe as I think they will win but have never bet on Norwich(win or lose) in my life and not about to start now.      I hope that all those who attend the presentation tonight have a great evening and I look forward to meeting some of you soon as I will be unable to attend tonight.

Good luck to all you other PUPs and fingers crossed for the weekend

[quote]COVENTRY to beat Swansea (BlahBlahBlah) Was torn between this one and

Celtic to beat St Johnstone but eventually went for this just on a gut

feeling really. I hope I don''t live to regret it!!!.[/quote]I''m not supposed to do this, but knowing that I picked this game, I would have gone with the Celtic game meself [;)].  They look like a sound set of picks to me meth, best of luck with it [:)]