Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]COVENTRY to beat Swansea (BlahBlahBlah) Was torn between this one and Celtic to beat St Johnstone but eventually went for this just on a gut feeling really. I hope I don''t live to regret it!!!.[/quote]

I''m not supposed to do this, but knowing that I picked this game, I would have gone with the Celtic game meself [;)].  They look like a sound set of picks to me meth, best of luck with it [:)]
[/quote]

Got ever confidence in your original judgement Blah.

Good luck methcanary and everyone who''s picked.

Look forward to seeing everyone later.

Well done Meth - what a wonderful set of picks yet again. I have a feeling we will get our first win this weekend[Y]

As NYC said it''s never too late and new PUPs are always welcome so I second his welcome to you NorwichRossi[:)]

Looking forward to tonight and meeting old and new friends[Y]

Sorry this is late, but I´m going to opt for Arsenal as well. Looks a ´dead cert´....

Arsenal vs Portsmouth - home win.

Good luck everyone!

West brom to beat Ipswich.

I have no idea what this means :S or if this is a fixture allowed?

Help??!!! :S

:P

[quote user="Brendan"]West brom to beat Ipswich.

I have no idea what this means :S or if this is a fixture allowed?

Help??!!! :S

:P[/quote]

Ahh Brendan! :)

Course you are allowed that pick! Any fixture within Europe, if I have been informed correctly. Post your ''nap'' each week and someone at Nutty Nigels choice will pick 5 of the most certain fixtures & Nutty will get the odds. If we get all 5 fixtures right then we raise some money for the academy.

Tell me if I have missed something...

Sorry I haven''t had much time to go into this in depth this week so I''m going to go for:

Arsenal V Portsmouth - Home Win

Davo

Good morning Pups…

I hope you are enjoying your week in charge Meth[Y] The bet is now on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to you and our good friend Billy Dixon we have...

1/5 FC TWENTE
1/5 ARSENAL
1/3 LUTON
4/6 AGF AARHUS
8/15 MANSFIELD TOWN
6/5 COVENTRY

Which will win for the Academy £97.94p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £66.11 which just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us. So if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

So now it’s "game on"! Arsenal, Coventry, Luton and Mansfield all kick off at 3pm today. I believe Aarhus begin at 4pm and when those results are safely in the bag the excitement carries over to 1:30 tomorrow for the FC Twentes game.

I really enjoyed meeting so many PUPs last night. I just wish there had been more time because I would have liked to have chatted to each and every one of you for much longer than the time allowed. We must do it again soon.[B] I’d just like to thank Kev again for those marvellous trophies we presented last night. Ray would have been so so proud.

Good luck one and all [Y]

Hey Nutty,Did anyone take pictures?  I''d like to see what I missed. We can hold the next meet-up in New York, at the New York Canaries home bar, George Keeley''s.  Sound good?

Unlucky Meth. It was a brave effort my friend. That Luton result was a real shocker and took out some of our very best PUPs so don''t feel bad because I know you will be back to fight another day on behalf of our great club.

Over £600 for the Academy in the last couuple of seasons means us PUPs can feel an extra bit of pride today over the performances of Korey Smith and Tom Adeyemi.[Y]

I''ll be back after the weekend with our stats....[:)].....