Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Submarine

Hoolahan, you're a disgrace!

came on as a sub today and his heart clearly wasn''t in it. Then when the whistle went he just left the pitch straight away not acknowledging his team mates or the fans. Bugger off to Swansea big head

Indeed, i personally feel it''s a shame.However we did at least show today that we are capable enough without him.

slight over reaction on my behalf but his attitude got under my skin!

Great performance today though. Thought Hughes was the difference for us. His a no frills sort of player but does the simple things really well. Tired a bit in the second half though. Thought Lappin did really well today too. Was hungry and must of had a hand in at least 3 goals. I feel a lot better about the season now even though it''s only one game.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]came on as a sub today and his heart clearly wasn''t in it. Then when the whistle went he just left the pitch straight away not acknowledging his team mates or the fans. Bugger off to Swansea big head[/quote]

Don''t rate him, never did. Whatever we get from Swansea or whoever else we can spend on players who DO want to play for us.

Hoolihan = No pace, no end product.

Mcveigh and Lappin wre class great crosses and deliveries, whereas Hooly runs,jinks and then loses the ball. I know who I would rather play week in week out

Was then about to start a thread on this. Disgusted with his attitude today and hope he never gets near the first team again, would rather Daley come on in future. Could tell he didnt care and then when he just walked off at the end i thought who the f**k are does he think he is. Will personally drive him to Swansea or wherever he wants to go just make sure he has gone. The only downer on a wonderful day

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]came on as a sub today and his heart clearly wasn''t in it. Then when the whistle went he just left the pitch straight away not acknowledging his team mates or the fans. Bugger off to Swansea big head[/quote]

Probably Heard That Swansea Were On The Phone! [:P]

I honestly can''t believe what I''m reading here. He came on and wanted the ball at every opportunity. Sometimes it worked (he linked up well with Holt on a couple of occasions) and sometimes it didn''t. He''s a frustrating player to watch but I can''t see how you can fault his effort.

What effort? wanted the ball when any player should know not to call for it because he was marked and when he did get it he just done his normal showboating and tried to beat them all 50 times!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and when he lost the ball absolutly no effort to try and win it back. At best perhaps he was just sulking bout being dropped but it looked like he couldnt be bothered which today esp with a new manager is a disgraceful attitude for a professional footballer to have

I really rate Hoolahan, but it was painfully obvious his heart wasn''t in it today. He was pretty pedestrian by his standards and nowhere near as effective as he can be.

His performance today was the clearest sign I''ve seen that he is most likely off to pastures new.

sadly.

Hoolahan is a good player, but he is not a good league one player. We need players on the right and left who can pout a decent ball into the box, and Hoolahoop is not that man. Lappin and McVeigh are much better suited to this kind of football. Get some money for Hooli and move on. He doesn''t want to be here, and personally I feel that we don''t really need him here, not this year. Different football means different tactics and Lambert got it spot on today. Only thing I would change from today is perhaps McDonald up top with Holt instead of Cureton.Happy trails Hool

Excuse me but the guy who started this post was probably one of the same people who started the booing almost instantaneously as he entered the pitch. No wonder he didn''t seem interested when pricks like you started abusing one of our top players when he wasn''t even having a bad game, he wasn''t even having a game as he started to be booed and jeered. He was no doubt the best against Colchester, unsung at Yeovil and to be fair I haven''t seen the other games so can''t comment. But if I was him I''d want to leave from Norwich which fans as bad as you, we''re winning 5-2 but yet you still have time to boo someone because Swansea are interested in him. All this ''Wes told his agent this/that..'' is all hear-say you can''t believe anything you hear till it actually happens or comes from his mouth.

I think it''s completely wrong to judge Hoolahan without actually knowing the situation. He was left out of the starting line up which may have surprised him, he may even have been told that he''s up for sale or whatever!

Must admit, he didn''t do much when he came on.

Didn''t look interested, as you say.

Get £500k for him and let him go.

But, in his defence, he did applaud the fans all the way from

centre circle to tunnel, although he wasoff the pitch very quickly!

Great performance but stoopid goals to give away!

Onwards and upwards!

OTBC!

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Excuse me but the guy who started this post was probably one of the same people who started the booing almost instantaneously as he entered the pitch. No wonder he didn''t seem interested when pricks like you started abusing one of our top players when he wasn''t even having a bad game, he wasn''t even having a game as he started to be booed and jeered. He was no doubt the best against Colchester, unsung at Yeovil and to be fair I haven''t seen the other games so can''t comment. But if I was him I''d want to leave from Norwich which fans as bad as you, we''re winning 5-2 but yet you still have time to boo someone because Swansea are interested in him. All this ''Wes told his agent this/that..'' is all hear-say you can''t believe anything you hear till it actually happens or comes from his mouth.[/quote]Agree completely

Still want him to stay but I feel that Lambert will think that he is worth a few quid and he can add to his squad, I also think that Lambert wants a narrow and players who can compete strongly all the time. He has the key to unlock defences but needs to learn to pass quicker.