Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Anyone Excited About Lambert?

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Like him or love him?  Good one Cluck[/quote][:D]Well.... you knew what meant..... [:$]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]   

Yeah shame on him for making a joke that went over your head [:P]

[/quote]

Is it any wonder Arthur Whittle jacked it in on here with replies like yours.....feel proyud arshole. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/mockery-017.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]

I always got on pretty well with Arthur. I don''t think he was very keen on you though. For someone who constantly bleats about being bullied you''re fairly free and easy with the insults aren''t you?

[/quote]

First Wizard is quite entitled to retaliate if somebody is slinging mud at him. He is seldom, if ever, the instigator of nastiness and name-calling.

[quote user="star_manic"]saw this thread and, realising it was an old one, joined in at page 5. why did i bother, just a load of snide remarks and insults to each other. carry on this way and this site will be confined to history. i, for one am well pi55ed off with it all and spend more time on other sites than i used to. [:#][/quote]

Absolutely. Certain people need to realise they left primary school several years ago. Name-calling and baiting ought to be the preserve of the seven year old - not the thirty seven year old!