Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Anyone Excited About Lambert?

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

As you called it so right Mr Chops, how about the remainder of this season, as well as 12/13 and 13/14?

Then we can look back on that as well and see how you were right again!

[/quote]

Don''t know whether you are being serious os, but you have to realise Mr C is a clever faker!  [:(]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Old Shuck"]

As you called it so right Mr Chops, how about the remainder of this season, as well as 12/13 and 13/14?

[/quote]

Don''t know whether you are being serious os, but you have to realise Mr C is a clever faker!  [:(]

[/quote]

If you''re right ldc then shame on him.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Old Shuck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah shame on him for making a joke that went over your head [:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Old Shuck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m slightly disappointed with you, Wiz, because you really are showing yourself up to be a dullard.

I''ll put it down to senility.

[/quote]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Old Shuck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it any wonder Arthur Whittle jacked it in on here with replies like yours.....feel proyud arshole. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/mockery-017.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Old Shuck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m slightly disappointed with you, Wiz, because you really are showing yourself up to be a dullard.

I''ll put it down to senility.

[/quote][/quote]

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/mockery-046.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="BW"]great thread see who was right it was members such as First Wizard who gets crap from the rest of you who were all wrong here. Listen to him in future he knows what he is talking about.[/quote]

There will be a few on here resent you for pointing that out BW, it doesn''t fit in with their arguements against me.

Many thanks though.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]   

[/quote]

Is it any wonder Arthur Whittle jacked it in on here with replies like yours.....feel proyud arshole. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/mockery-017.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]

I always got on pretty well with Arthur. I don''t think he was very keen on you though. For someone who constantly bleats about being bullied you''re fairly free and easy with the insults aren''t you?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="BW"]great thread see who was right it was members such as First Wizard who gets crap from the rest of you who were all wrong here. Listen to him in future he knows what he is talking about.[/quote]

There will be a few on here resent you for pointing that out BW, it doesn''t fit in with their arguements against me.

Many thanks though.

[/quote]

With emphasis on the few.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]   

[/quote]

[/quote]

I always got on pretty well with Arthur. I don''t think he was very keen on you though. For someone who constantly bleats about being bullied you''re fairly free and easy with the insults aren''t you?

[/quote]

Only after others draw first blood.........and I got on ok with Arthur despite disagreeing sometimes we both knew a certain limit.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Many thanks though.

[/quote]

With emphasis on the few.
[/quote]

You''re just gutted that its now proved that I was pro Lambert on the day he joined us.........and have been ever since.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Many thanks though.

[/quote]

With emphasis on the few.[/quote]

You''re just gutted that its now proved that I was pro Lambert on the day he joined us.........and have been ever since.

[/quote]

To be honest, Wiz, your pro Lambert message was the least convincing compared to others in this thread - especially Shack''s and Mister Chops'' original posts.

Excellent thread. Interesting to see the view positive and negative.But then again, could ANYONE see this happening? Apart from Wiz and his Crystal balls of course.............[Y]

I can''t understand why certain people set themselves up as judge, jury and executioner on players and Managers before they even have the chance to do anything.

[quote user="Webbo118"]I can''t understand why certain people set themselves up as judge, jury and executioner on players and Managers before they even have the chance to do anything.[/quote]

It''s all in the game, son.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Webbo118"]I can''t understand why certain people set themselves up as judge, jury and executioner on players and Managers before they even have the chance to do anything.[/quote]

It''s all in the game, son.
[/quote]

Sure is pops. The game is full of attachments who haven''t got a clue.

You lot do realize Arthur is no longer with us don''t you? Relocated to holiday home in Matlock for health reasons but sadly taken ill last year. Pop in his old local after work, and what I was told by various locals, sadly missed even by the local goober fans he used to heckle after serval drams.

Just thought I should mention it if you were not aware.

saw this thread and, realising it was an old one, joined in at page 5. why did i bother, just a load of snide remarks and insults to each other. carry on this way and this site will be confined to history. i, for one am well pi55ed off with it all and spend more time on other sites than i used to. [:#]

[quote user="Dr Terrible"]You lot do realize Arthur is no longer with us don''t you? Relocated to holiday home in Matlock for health reasons but sadly taken ill last year. Pop in his old local after work, and what I was told by various locals, sadly missed even by the local goober fans he used to heckle after serval drams. Just thought I should mention it if you were not aware.[/quote]

Sad to hear that Dr T.Although i didn''t agree with a lot of his political views he could make me laugh and was certainly a character.I especially enjoyed it when his ''nephews'' got hold of his account!

[quote user="Dr Terrible"]You lot do realize Arthur is no longer with us don''t you? Relocated to holiday home in Matlock for health reasons but sadly taken ill last year. Pop in his old local after work, and what I was told by various locals, sadly missed even by the local goober fans he used to heckle after serval drams.

Just thought I should mention it if you were not aware.[/quote]Is this kosher?Very sad if it is. He was one of the best characters on here.

Assuming this is true - Arthur and I had a few verbal fisticuffs and I imagine that as a "left wing bed wetting pansy nancy boy" I would have been on the end of "Whittle''s Windmill" had we met, but he was a character who brightened this board up and I''m sorry to hear of his passing.

I am also sad to hear of Arthur''s passing. When this thread was dragged up, I did wonder why he hadn''t posted on here in ages, but didn''t want to ask for fear of being insensitive, in case this were the news.

Me and Arthur disagreed on almost everything, particularly some very long and intense debates about politics, but I respected him immensely for holding true to his beliefs, even though they were the antithesis of my own. A great character who will be missed by all.

This news is true, as Arthur''s son I have had to join this forum due to several phone calls from strangers calling family and friends asking if this news was true.

Can people please show some respect for his family and friends and stop this persistent phone calling.

I understand some of you had a kind of relationship with my father but complete strangers calling family members asking if this is true since 5pm is simply not on.

Your sympathy is appreciated and my father had great memories of you all but please draw a line under this and think before you call someone you don''t know, and understand that if a member of your family died would you want a complete stranger ringing you asking if it''s true.

No offende to anyone on here, I don''t know the age groups of the people who post on here, but this evening it has gone beyond a joke.

Whoever is passing numbers of our family and friends please think twice before doing so and respect our privacy.

Thank You.

R.I.P Dad

It was Tangy and that wasn''t the only thing he got right looking back on events.......Like Arthur... sadly missed on this forum, but hopefully alive and well in the real world.  [Y]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Forget Smudger - a big pat on the back for Shyster is required I think.  He got everything pretty much spot on - Credit where credit''s due![/quote]I''m a member of the Shyster fan club too.... but like him or love him, Smudger also got it right about Lambert.