Sign in to follow this  
Norwich4Evz

Lambert New City Manager

UNF***INBELIEVABLE!!!!!

More bloody dross! How the hell do they think that this is the right man for the job?????  This club staggers from bad to worse.

[quote user="Scooby"]

UNF***INBELIEVABLE!!!!!

More bloody dross! How the hell do they think that this is the right man for the job?????  This club staggers from bad to worse.

[/quote]Cheers, Scooby, because of course you know better...

Isn''t this a bit like when they gave the Gunny the full-time job on account of that 4-0 win?

Weird.

[quote user="Hackney Canary"][quote user="Scooby"]

UNF***INBELIEVABLE!!!!!

[/quote]

Cheers, Scooby, because of course you know better...
[/quote]

This football club needs an experienced manager to take it forward, not somebody who''s only achievement is to reach the semi finals of a cup competition.  Did they think that because they beat us 7-1 he must be good?

A good choice...for those moaners who were you expecting....Jose!

We are now a divsion 3 side you can not expect a top flight manager with years of experience, lets get behing him the team and get playing good football at the right end of the table. After all he did just mastermind a 7-1 victory at Carrow Rd

OTBC

St.John

Ps check out the UAE supporers facebook page on

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UAE-CANARIES/107169127093?ref=nf

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Hackney Canary"][quote user="Scooby"]

UNF***INBELIEVABLE!!!!!

[/quote]

Cheers, Scooby, because of course you know better...
[/quote]

This football club needs an experienced manager to take it forward, not somebody who''s only achievement is to reach the semi finals of a cup competition.  Did they think that because they beat us 7-1 he must be good?

[/quote]

Experienced is what we''ve got... I suggest you look at a managers achievements in relation to the stature of the sides he takes over other than how far they get in a cup competition. Clearly not the most level headed person, feeling the need to post that in such large letter.

interesting info from Colchester website he had no interview we also sounded desperate!!

http://www.cu-fc.com/page/News/0,,10424~1758963,00.html

What has he been offered to persuade him? A bigger club, possibly, potential - doubtful?What have we paid Colchester? - he has been there less than a year? So there will be a hefty compensation.Does it mean that there will be some new finance, or is Hooly and everyone else with a transfer price to be on their way?I hope that this one does not go sour.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Hackney Canary"][quote user="Scooby"]

UNF***INBELIEVABLE!!!!!

[/quote]Cheers, Scooby, because of course you know better...[/quote]

[/quote]I agree with you to some extent, but we need to remember where we are and what the likelihood was of us attracting an experienced manager with proven quality. I''ve said on another thread that somehow we - as fans - need to find a way to give the new man time to bed in. We simply cannot afford to have another short term appointment wrecked by the edginess that, quite understandably, has been running through the crowd and fanbase for the last two to three years...

[quote user="NCFC_Edward"]Good appointment i think.[/quote]

Meh...

...although I do feel happier than when Gunn was appointed. Now we need to be patient and give him time to get to grips with our team/club and hopefully bring us some success on the pitch...it might not be instant but I''m prepared to wait.

I''m happy, he has a lot of playing experience having played at a good level in europe as well as this country. He seems to have done a decent job with limited funds at Colchester. His team looked pretty good whent hey stuffed us too.

He also has no Norwich connections which i''m quite happy about too.

All in all, i''m not disapointed. Hopefully he''ll bring Clive Platt with him, he was immense against us, a unit who held the ball up very well...............

Lets get behind him and push on, i think he''ll command respect from the players and i think his reputation will mean he''ll get that respect.

Cambs

Mr McNally''s got his man. Poor Delia & Michael know they''re out of their depth. They''ve put their trust in David McNally and he''s imposed his will to bring in a former colleague who, in managerial terms, has achieved nothing. I could see the logic in employing Messrs Worthington, Grant, Roeder & Gunn. I can''t see the logic in this one. It seems to me Mr McNally is on a major ego trip and I fear his appointment, and that of Paul Lambert, will prove to be dark days for Norwich City. Let''s hope that I, the normally eternal optimist, am proved horribly wrong.  

I still can''t work this out, I am not going to say I am disappointed, because Lambert is clearly a far more experienced and successful manager than Bryan Gunn.  He is also a Champions League winner.  Whether this is the right decision I am not sure, and I do think the 7-1 result has influenced this decision.I am going to support him 100%, and hope he does a good job.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear, wish I could say I was excited [:|][/quote]

What about dressed in a fireman''s outfit with oil rubbed in to his silky tanned body?

Old Pals Act.

"I was commercial director and he was the club captain........................."

Its just like Simon Bates'' Our Tune, that used to be on at 10.00 on the radio also.