Sign in to follow this  
Morph

Megson and Baggies to part company?

Found this on the Soccernet site, but it was also picked up as something that would appear in the press on Monday morning.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=310099&cc=5739

its also on the sky sports site,reading between the lines it appears the chairman is trying to drive him out without the financial implications of actually sacking him.

All in all its unsettling for them, which has to be good for us. Having watched Megson shouting at the players here loads of times. I always got the impression that he is not the easiest person in the world to get on with.

and with dowie off to blackburn all our rivals are exploding, lets hope worthy doesnt end up at city

cannot say i am surprised about megson and the chairman being at loggerheads, don''t know anything about the internal wranglings at WBA, but suffice to say, who could put up with the ginger whinger for long?  What will happen to all those donkeys though, maybe the pink un posters could sponsor a couple of them for a year''s supply of carrots

any local businesses out there willing to put up the cash?  he he

your very right generation worthy is very much at city, the right one. it was a late night what can i say

[quote]your very right generation worthy is very much at city, the right one. it was a late night what can i say[/quote]

Well, ''sorry'' would be a good start... Not really!  As Father Ed, the green-&-yellow-befrocked poster on this board might say, all is forgiven, my son (just don''t do it again!). 

(I''m sure I''ve made worse mistakes late at night, when not fully in control of my faculties.)