Sign in to follow this  
kc canary

Getting to Brentford

I have heard that the coaches are sold out for the brentford game? is this true...i have been trying to find other ways but the train is going to be far too expensive and apparently there is no parking there? plus its outskirts of london so wudnt be keen on driving...anyone with any advice at all wud be much appreciated..thank you

Could get a National Express coach possibly? they go to Stratford from Norwich and that is 2 stops away from Liverpool Street on the central line

Hi I am a London based canary and this is a local game for me,   Brentford best way is to get the central line from Liverpool Street to Ealing Broadway and then get the bus from Ealing Broadway to Brentford.    check out www.tfl.gov I think is the website and it will show you the way! 

I am looking forward to some old fashioned terrace action on Tuesday! 

Good Luck

Thanks very much for your help. i dnt think i am going to be able to manage it though. I would only just hav been able to afford the match ticket and coach price...but taking the train wud be double the price without the cozt of the tube and a bus...think i wil hav to wait for another match! thnks for your help though

[quote user="kc canary"]Thanks very much for your help. i dnt think i am going to be able to manage it though. I would only just hav been able to afford the match ticket and coach price...but taking the train wud be double the price without the cozt of the tube and a bus...think i wil hav to wait for another match! thnks for your help though[/quote]

put a shout out for a lift?? several fans sights!