Sign in to follow this  
bluemooncanary

Saturday

Ok. I''m a Man City fan who, like the rest of you, doesn''t want to see NCFC in the third tier of English football. But... from what I saw on Saturday. They deserve to be there.

-Gutless, heartless, spineless, clueless. Just awful.

-Gary Doherty as captain? Who made that decision? Captain Pugwash would have been a better option.

-The team needs a leader. No communication on the pitch. Absolutely none. How about going over the wage budget and bringing Didi Hamann in? He''s a free agent and will do a job in the lower leagues for a couple of years at least.

-The goalkeeper. Alright, he was completely shite! But I wouldn''t blame him for all 7 goals. They have a young lad from Spurs on loan. Why not play him? Kasper Schmiechel if the money is available?

-The manager. Gunn is not experienced enough for the job. Yes, he''s a club legend. But he may lose that tag if he continues.

I don''t mean to open up old wounds but I was there on Saturday and was disgusted with what I saw. NCFC made Colchester look like a decent side. In truth, they weren''t that great.

And I understand that most of this has probably been said over the last couple of days and I may have upset some of you with my comments. I thought I''d give you a view from a neutral point of view.

ON THE BALL CITY!

Agree with what you say. Alnwick played on Tuesday though in the 4-0 win so things have improved a little.

Oh good just what we need to hear, a Man ''''we are going to buy the league'''' City fan.  Yes you do mean to open up fresh wounds, other wise you wouldn''t come on here crowing.

There wont be enough money for hamaan or schmeicel unfortunately. Theokiltos has been dropped already as have 2 of the defenders. Lets hope it stays that way.Tuesday night was much improved, but yes you are right about Gunn - I fear that they''ll be a few games like Saturday''s this season.

''And I understand that most of this has probably been said over the last couple of days and I may have upset some of you with my comments. I thought I''d give you a view from a neutral point of view.''

I said that.

We''ve got so many issues at this club it''s hardly worth going through, and i think the rational and realistic fans on here are well aware that we are not currently capable of mending these problems.

[quote user="bluemooncanary"]

Ok. I''m a Man City fan who, like the rest of you, doesn''t want to see NCFC in the third tier of English football. But... from what I saw on Saturday. They deserve to be there.

-Gary Doherty as captain? Who made that decision? Captain Pugwash would have been a better option.

-The team needs a leader. No communication on the pitch. Absolutely none. How about going over the wage budget and bringing Didi Hamann in? He''s a free agent and will do a job in the lower leagues for a couple of years at least.

-The goalkeeper. Alright, he was completely shite! But I wouldn''t blame him for all 7 goals. They have a young lad from Spurs on loan. Why not play him? Kasper Schmiechel if the money is available?

-The manager. Gunn is not experienced enough for the job. Yes, he''s a club legend. But he may lose that tag if he continues.

I don''t mean to open up old wounds but I was there on Saturday and was disgusted with what I saw. NCFC made Colchester look like a decent side. In truth, they weren''t that great.

And I understand that most of this has probably been said over the last couple of days and I may have upset some of you with my comments. I thought I''d give you a view from a neutral point of view.

ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote]

One of the reasons we are in League 1 is because of our last manager signing overpaid not ungry has beens from the Premiership!

I don''t want to see that Aussie play for us again he was atrocious!

I think we can be one of the top teams in this League if we play the right team like on Tuesday!

[quote user="bluemooncanary"]

ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote]

YOU were disgusted? It''s not even your club. How do you think we feel? Only 10 years ago Man City became the first European trophy winners to enter the third tier! You sir, have a short memory to be so patronising.

I believe the term is "more money than sense" and man city fans are now being plagued by that moral as well...