Sign in to follow this  
Yellow15

Online Tickets!

I have just used the new Online Ticketing site and after purchasing them it says a conformation page i bought them through my membership but was wondering wether they send them to ur adress which they clearly have through the membership or do i have to pick them up at the stadium at the match? Cheers

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

I got my Wycombe tickets through in post sometime last week!

If you buy them online nearer the date of game (poss day before) you have to collect from ticket office - I think

[/quote]

Ok cheers there for sunderland game so guessing if they dont come will pick them up cheers

NORWICH CITY V SUNDERLAND

CARLING CUP ROUND 2

Monday, 24th August, 2009, Kick-off: 7.45pm

Loyalty Points required: 00000

Price

Tickets ordered before 3pm, 6 August will be sent 1st class. Tickets ordered after this can be collected from the Ticket Office up until 1pm on Saturday or after 1pm from Ticket Collection Point on Carrow Road.Tickets MUST be collected before 2.30pm on Saturday.

Posted this on the noticeboard to... When will the tickets for the Charlton game be made availible? Would be nice to be able to buy the tickets now, so I could plan all the rest with a couple days of work and booking flight and hotel...

If you order them over three days before the match they post them to you and after that you have to pick them up from the ticket office. I ordered a ticket for the Wycombe match on Tueday and I was very impressed with the site.