Sign in to follow this  
Norwich4Evz

Online Ticketing Away Games

Probably because they have to come from another club originally, and it would be difficult regarding which priority group you are in etc. etc.

[quote user="Norwich4Evz"]Does anyone know why you cannot buy tickets for away games [/quote]I don''t know but I had the same problem online.

Does anyone know how you buy your own seat online for the Sunderland game. Even after putting in your customer number it shows the seat as unavailabl, you would think it would be linked!

There''s a thread about it on WotB as well.

I''m sure Richard Gough will have a few mails about it in his in-box tomorrow.

[quote user="Felixfan"]Does anyone know how you buy your own seat online for the Sunderland game. Even after putting in your customer number it shows the seat as unavailabl, you would think it would be linked![/quote]

We had the same problem, so we just rang them and got our tickets in our ST seats.  Problem solved.

this is also because s/t seats are held till monday night and will appear on Tuesday if you haven''t already bought it, does that make sence to you it does me

[quote user="pete_norw"]this is also because s/t seats are held till monday night and will appear on Tuesday if you haven''t already bought it, does that make sence to you it does me[/quote]

Not really. I understand the reason,but it does not help if you wish to buy on line before Tuesday. Surely there should be a link between customer number and seat.

[quote user="Felixfan"]

[quote user="pete_norw"]this is also because s/t seats are held till monday night and will appear on Tuesday if you haven''t already bought it, does that make sence to you it does me[/quote]

Not really. I understand the reason,but it does not help if you wish to buy on line before Tuesday. Surely there should be a link between customer number and seat.

[/quote]

I reported it this morning - they are working on a fix. Season ticket holders seats are shown as unavailable to customers but not to office staff.