Sign in to follow this  
Norwich4Evz

Sunderland Game Live On Sky

Sweet! 1992 all over again, except that we are further down the league, and it is the league cup rather than the FA cup, and I don''t want us to lose.

Basically nothing like 1992 really.

[quote user="rjwc22"]Sweet! 1992 all over again, except that we are further down the league, and it is the league cup rather than the FA cup, and I don''t want us to lose. Basically nothing like 1992 really.[/quote]I guess that they think there will be a few goals!

[quote user="rjwc22"]Sweet! 1992 all over again, except that we are further down the league, and it is the league cup rather than the FA cup, and I don''t want us to lose. Basically nothing like 1992 really.[/quote]

Hilarious. Made me chuckle loads.

Anybody else think that if it wasn''t for last weekends result then we wouldn''t have been chosen by Sky for this match ?It seems we have had more media coverage in the last 5 days then at anytime I can remember.  Obviously for all the wrong reasons though.

[quote user="Duffman"]Anybody else think that if it wasn''t for last weekends result then we wouldn''t have been chosen by Sky for this match ?

It seems we have had more media coverage in the last 5 days then at anytime I can remember.  Obviously for all the wrong reasons though.
[/quote]all money in the pot...which pot i dont know

Let''s hope we sell a few more tickets than our normal home games in the Carling Cup - be good to see more than 10 - 13,000 there.

I loved it on Tuesday night when the BBC kept referring to us as ''Crisis club Norwich'' because obviously losing heavily is more dangerous than administration etc etc.

[quote user="Metatron"]Let''s hope we sell a few more tickets than our normal home games in the Carling Cup - be good to see more than 10 - 13,000 there.[/quote]

i reckon 20k plus if we win our games leading up to it

[quote user="Metatron"]Let''s hope we sell a few more tickets than our normal home games in the Carling Cup - be good to see more than 10 - 13,000 there.[/quote]

[quote user="barryevans"]

[/quote]HOW MANY BARRY???????????? [;)]

[quote user="barryevans"]

[/quote]

We get the picture lol!

Good that it''s on tv but i still would prefer to go. Lets hope we arent as bad as we usually are on tv though. A massive loss wouldn''t look good on sky.

[quote user="Duffman"]Anybody else think that if it wasn''t for last weekends result then we wouldn''t have been chosen by Sky for this match ?[/quote]

Absolutely.

Normally TV companies choose games because they think there might be an upset. In this case, it''s to see how many goals we''ll let in...

Excellent, the whole nation can witness us mauled by Sunderland. I suppose I''ll be duty bound to hide behind the sofa to watch it.

[quote user="Metatron"]I heard you the first time! ;o)[/quote]

Err, so that''s 3 x £20K then Barry ? ? ? ?

A nice little sixty grand Barry, [Y]

you aint the infamous what "what do they do in trainun.." Barry, . . . are you ?[:O][;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Duffman"]Anybody else think that if it wasn''t for last weekends result then we wouldn''t have been chosen by Sky for this match ?It seems we have had more media coverage in the last 5 days then at anytime I can remember.  Obviously for all the wrong reasons though.[/quote]all money in the pot...which pot i dont know[/quote]Delia Hot Pot most likely!

any chance now that seeing as they will get money from sky that tickets might be ''reasonably'' priced and not trying to cash in for a premiership side

we want a near full house if we can but they wont get that if its £20 a ticket - need to be sensible, give a littel something, £10 adults, kids a £1, fill it up - otherwise many will stay at home or in the pub?

It may be a while before we get the chance to play a competitive match against a  Prem side again - should be a good crowd. Pitchforks down for the night people and get behind BG and the team.

[quote user="Duffman"]Anybody else think that if it wasn''t for last weekends result then we wouldn''t have been chosen by Sky for this match ?

It seems we have had more media coverage in the last 5 days then at anytime I can remember.  Obviously for all the wrong reasons though.
[/quote]

No it could just be that Bruce and his sidekick were once Norwich players

[quote user="NCFC since 1986"]

any chance now that seeing as they will get money from sky that tickets might be ''reasonably'' priced and not trying to cash in for a premiership side

we want a near full house if we can but they wont get that if its £20 a ticket - need to be sensible, give a littel something, £10 adults, kids a £1, fill it up - otherwise many will stay at home or in the pub?

[/quote]

Not sure but I thought all lge cup tickets were a 10 spot and kids for a quid  I may be wronge but

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

It''ll be £20+ a ticket, but we''ll still sell out IMHO.

[/quote]

I will be disappointed if it is. I would say maybe £15 max. That''s what the Charlton cup tkts were last year I think. Being as it''s on Sky I would also hope the club would only charge a tenner and do "kids for a quid" too. Many younger fans cut their teeth on "kids for a quid" a few years ago.