Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Holty and Askou Songs - Must be sung and catch on!

Hey All, got a couple of songs that i hope you like and will catch on: -

Grant Holt

He''s lean, he''s green, he''s a fu@king goal machine, Grant Holt, Grant Holt (Same tune as the Gary Holt song of he''s there he''s there............)

Jens Berthel-Askou - (to the tune of pet shop boys '' Go West'')

Askoooooou

He''s from Denmark

Askoooooou

He tackles on the park

Askoooooou

We love him very much

Askoooooou

He''s better than Daryl Sutch

What you reckon?  Lame? lol

[quote user="Arthur Frederick"]I quite like the idea that if Askou does something skilful, the Barclay would shout "ASKOU". Whereupon the Snakepit would imediately respond with "BLESS YOU".[/quote]

I love it!!!!![:D]

[quote user="Arthur Frederick"]I quite like the idea that if Askou does something skilful, the Barclay would shout "ASKOU". Whereupon the Snakepit would imediately respond with "BLESS YOU".[/quote]

lmao, yes!

[quote user="crabman84"]

Hey All, got a couple of songs that i hope you like and will catch on: -

Grant Holt

He''s lean, he''s green, he''s a fu@king goal machine, Grant Holt, Grant Holt (Same tune as the Gary Holt song of he''s there he''s there............)

Jens Berthel-Askou - (to the tune of pet shop boys '' Go West'')

Askoooooou

He''s from Denmark

Askoooooou

He tackles on the park

Askoooooou

We love him very much

Askoooooou

He''s better than Daryl Sutch

What you reckon?  Lame? lol

[/quote]Sang the Askou song on Saturday walking down the riverside on the way to the match. Seemed to catch on quite quickly. Just a damn shame he didnt play [;)].

quite like the askou song.we do need some more songs so anythings good. ;)

For Askou, I thought if when he makes a hard tackle on an opposing player we could sing

''Hes going home in a viking longboat!'' (to the tune of ''Youre going down with...'')

Apart from that a rousing rendition of the Dion/Iwan classic chant might work  

[quote user="Arthur Frederick"]I quite like the idea that if Askou does something skilful, the Barclay would shout "ASKOU". Whereupon the Snakepit would imediately respond with "BLESS YOU".[/quote]classicthis would sound hilarious

do think the last 2 lines need a bit of work thosuch as askooousolid as a rockaskoou?? (better than the doc [;)])

I suggsted this on another thread re: Gary Holt song but I''ve changed it up slightly so it makes more sense and it rythmic.

"Ole ole, ole ole

Who''s scoring - Holt Holt Holt" 

(This of counrse is to the Arrow or Buster POindexter song Hot Hot Hot.}

This is brilliant... Must be done...

[quote user="suffolk_punch"]or maybe just sing "ON THE BALL CITY"[/quote]

Or we could just start looping to Status Quo or some other inbred 70s rock n roll like you all do. [:)]

And btw, your ''singin the blues'' song makes no sense at all in a celebratory context - I''m sure that not even you need me to tell you what kind of mood music ''the blues'' is. Congratulations, however, on your punctuation and spelling; very unusual for someone from your part of the world.  [:)]  

To the theme of D I S C O

A S K O U, A S K O U

A he''s an animal

S he is strong

K he will kick you

O he is ours

U ooh ooh

A S K O U

Great idea. But for it to work I think the Barclay would have to chant Askou a few times and then the Snake Pit would have to chant Bless You a few times - otherwise only a couple of people would shout it and nobody would hear. Or it could alternative Askou, Bless You, Askou, Bless You, with the Barclay and Snake Pit chanting their respective parts. It would be true comedy to hear this with a few hundred people joining in.