SitTee

Sunderland Ticket Prices Revealed

"TICKETS for the Carling Cup second round tie against Sunderland on

Monday, August 24 (7.45pm) are on sale now to season ticket holders and

all members.

Season ticket seats are reserved until close of business Monday,

August 17. All remaining tickets will go on general sale from 9am

on Tuesday, August 18.

Tickets are priced at £16 for adults, £9 for senior citizens, £8 for under-21s, £5 for under-16s and £1 for under-12s."I think its quite fair prices, quite happy about kids being a quid and under 21s £8!

The prices are far too high.

With the match on Sky I''d have thought £10 max would have been better. True Sunderland are a Premier side but I doubt they''ll attract a big crowd for this sort of match.

Perhaps City are taking a calculated gamble here as they''ve got the TV money to top up a low attendance but I''d have thought they''d rather have had a decent sized crowd for atmosphere and increased chance of an upset.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]

"TICKETS for the Carling Cup second round tie against Sunderland on

Monday, August 24 (7.45pm) are on sale now to season ticket holders and

all members.

Season ticket seats are reserved until close of business Monday,

August 17. All remaining tickets will go on general sale from 9am

on Tuesday, August 18.

Tickets are priced at £16 for adults, £9 for senior citizens, £8 for under-21s, £5 for under-16s and £1 for under-12s."I think its quite fair prices, quite happy about kids being a quid and under 21s £8![/quote]

Another canary cash in!!! family club....brillant!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

With the match on Sky I''d have thought £10 max would have been better. True Sunderland are a Premier side but I doubt they''ll attract a big crowd for this sort of match.

Perhaps City are taking a calculated gamble here as they''ve got the TV money to top up a low attendance but I''d have thought they''d rather have had a decent sized crowd for atmosphere and increased chance of an upset.

[/quote]

Arn''t the tickets only a quid for you?

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[/quote]

Arn''t the tickets only a quid for you?

[/quote]

Sadly they aren''t........but with spelling like that they surely must be for you ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[/quote]

Absolutely. I''m not going. I shall be down the pub watching on Sky TV. That 16 pounds I will save will buy me a few pints with which to either celebrate or drown my sorrows! It makes sense you know.

Its only a fiver for me, not too bad really. Considering its probably the best team we will play at home this season...