Sign in to follow this  
Panic

Article about us. And no it's not anything to do with archant.

It seems every other post I make is about WSC but no one had stuck it on here so here it is anyway.

www.wsc.co.uk

i thought this article was spot on tbh.

Funnily, the writer of the article doesn''t claim to be one of those "less than 1%", as he would''ve done, had he been one.

I don''t think that the non protesters are complacent - ie satisfied and content. It''s just that nobody has convinced us that that protesting will make anything better.

"I don''t think that the non protesters are complacent - ie satisfied and content. It''s just that nobody has convinced us that that protesting will make anything better."

Especially when the writer himself doesn''t claim to be one...

Remove mouth from arse... sorry - that didn''t make much sense...

I meant to suggest that the writer doesn''t claim to be a protester, and so by his own words, he implies he himself is part of the problem.

I got what you meant the first time First Jedi and it''s a valid point and one I have made over and over again. Take two posters on here who go to games. For the sake of argument use me and Barclay_Boy. (I use this example because I think I know BB attends games and our views are often polarised.). Now we probably behave no differently from the time we leave the house to returning home after the game. But get on the keyboard and I am suddenly a happy clapping Deliarite who is happy to see the club in it''s lowest position for over 50 years while he is right proper fan who won''t tolerate it. In truth we are thje same and if there was a viable alternative on offer that would make things better we would stand together to help make it happen.

I''m not sure what he means to be honest.

"Whether or not Tuesday’s performance can be a turning point remains to

be seen but it might depend as much on the fans’ reaction as that of

those employed by the club."

What does this mean?

1. If we are all extremely raucous in our support we might lift us on to greater things or

2. If we protest loudly we will make everything better

I''m not sure either is the case. Or are there other meanings that I have missed?

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

"Like an ever-loyal spaniel, happy to chase after that stick you''ve just thrown over the edge of a cliff"

Brilliant.

[/quote]

Yeah that was a fantastic quote.