Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Gunny gone

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Honest!! Trust me!![/quote]It''s CUSDP! [:O]

The Mirror article was one thing, testimony from CUSDP seriously reinforces this in my eyes

Unless we''re just all being played for fools...

The timing of this is very odd indeed, unless there has been some kind of disagreement that the coaching team can''t get over ?Why after the Yeovil game ?  Why a day before Exeter ?What the cluck is going on ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]The timing of this is very odd indeed, unless there has been some kind of disagreement that the coaching team can''t get over ?Why after the Yeovil game ?  Why a day before Exeter ?What the cluck is going on ?[/quote]Does seem odd, but perhaps the board weren''t able (or couldn''t be bothered) to meet until Today/yesterday?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]The timing of this is very odd indeed, unless there has been some kind of disagreement that the coaching team can''t get over ?

Why after the Yeovil game ?  Why a day before Exeter ?

What the cluck is going on ?
[/quote]

Again a complete PR disaster from you know who!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]The timing of this is very odd indeed, unless there has been some kind of disagreement that the coaching team can''t get over ?Why after the Yeovil game ?  Why a day before Exeter ?What the cluck is going on ?[/quote]What I hope has been going on is that it has taken this time to line up a replacement from outside the club, which is what should have happened in the summer.

[quote user="Robert Ketts Yellow Army"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Jesus!!! Its true on SSN!!

Reckon somebodys lined up?

[/quote]

the club groundsman has accepted an offer he can''t refuse
[/quote]

i heard it was the fella who does the goodie bags for a £1 outside the ground [;)]

Gunn is a top bloke so i hope people don''t slate him on here anymore... Says more about the person taking a dig at gunny than it does gunn. FYI... at the capital canaries agm, when McNally was asked about Gunn there was something in his voice and in his eyes that said to me Gunn''s time is quickly running out... but i didn''t think it would happen this soon. Delia also sounded very emotional at the beginning of the evening (she was sober  before anyone pipes up).

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Robert Ketts Yellow Army"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Jesus!!! Its true on SSN!!

Reckon somebodys lined up?

[/quote]the club groundsman has accepted an offer he can''t refuse[/quote]

i heard it was the fella who does the goodie bags for a £1 outside the ground [;)]

[/quote]Cracking value they are (surprise the clubs allowed them to be sold)! He''s got a great eye for a bargain, will fit in well with the board''s polices [;)]

At the Capital Canaries meeting David McNally was asked how long Bryan would be given. He didn''t answer directly except to say that " football is a results orientated business " 

We can draw our own conclusions from that but I would guess that they had agreed to sack him before they came to London. Bit odd to only release the news now but their minds must have been made up before the good Yeovil result. 

Someone at the meeting asked why the Board had re-appointed him in the summer and they answered that they felt he needed more time.

Seems like he got precisely 90 minutes.......