Sign in to follow this  
chichcanary

New manager

Surely if they are doing this at such short notice, they have already got someone lined up, or have started the process of picking someone well before today?? Or else the new guy isnt going to have anything in terms of transfers, as the window will be closed! Also didnt it say that butters only got the job for the exeter game?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Penfold"]Steve Coppell, Gordon Strachan, Ade Boothroyd.[/quote]Is the question "Which is the odd one out ? "[/quote]No, just the order I would prefer them. Not that we''ll get the first two anyway.

I Can See Several Changes That Will Happen Soon Now. Doc Wont Be Captain Anymore. Hoolahan And Adeyemi Will Be Sold. Cureton Will Be Off..........

I heard that Delia and the board were seriously considering offering the mananger''s on a job share basis between Barry and Paul Elliot.

[quote user="chichcanary"]

Might as well start a "who''s taking over" thread

Will it be Crook - if so I can''t see the logic. If they are sacking Gunn because of Saturday''s result why promote one of his deputies

Will they re-advertise and get someone from outside and presumably replace Butterworth / Crook etc

The whole thing makes no sense basically

[/quote]

They must have someone lined up, with gunn and his team away all week you would guess that any appointment has been interviewed and given the job, makes no sense otherwise!

Mcnally is no fool, must have already made his mind up that gunn is not the long term answer and better to act sooner than later. still seems odd to me though!

[quote user="sidewinder"]I heard that Delia and the board were seriously considering offering the mananger''s on a job share basis between Barry and Paul Elliot.[/quote]Lol, or the Chuckle brothers as better known!