Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

Make of this what you will

Heard a pretty strong whisper, that the official line is that Gunn has been sacked due to the record defeat to Colchester. I hear there is to be big investment, arranged by McNally, but they would not invest while Gunn was in charge. As I said, make of it what you will. Let the fireworks commence....

P.S I''m not divulging my source before anyone says, "ketchup?"!

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Heard a pretty strong whisper, that the official line is that Gunn has been sacked due to the record defeat to Colchester. I hear there is to be big investment, arranged by McNally, but they would not invest while Gunn was in charge. As I said, make of it what you will. Let the fireworks commence.... P.S I''m not divulging my source before anyone says, "ketchup?"![/quote]

I won''t shoot you down in flames, others might but i''m never that judgemental.

We shall see!!

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Heard a pretty strong whisper, that the official line is that Gunn has been sacked due to the record defeat to Colchester. I hear there is to be big investment, arranged by McNally, but they would not invest while Gunn was in charge. As I said, make of it what you will. Let the fireworks commence....

P.S I''m not divulging my source before anyone says, "ketchup?"![/quote]I''ve just heard this too, no idea who you are but my source has never told me anything before so I don''t know why he would, he just text me whilst I was out and get on here and you''ve spoiled my  surprise!  (I''m talking about the investment part)