Sign in to follow this  
natncfc

Your Rebate Money Paid Gunn Off

I am not a season ticket holder myself but.... everyone who wavered their refund has just paid gunnys compensation.

Just so you know that is where your money is not Grant Holt.

How does that feel??????

[quote user="natncfc"]I am not a season ticket holder myself but.... everyone who wavered their refund has just paid gunnys compensation.

How does that feel??????[/quote]Are you the finance director?

[quote user="natncfc"]I am not a season ticket holder myself but.... everyone who wavered their refund has just paid gunnys compensation.

How does that feel??????[/quote]More likely that Micheal Wynn Jones''es right trouser pocket paid him off.  And to be fair, so it should.

[quote user="natncfc"]I am not a season ticket holder myself but.... everyone who wavered their refund has just paid gunnys compensation. Just so you know that is where your money is not Grant Holt. How does that feel??????[/quote]

Bo**ocks !

If that''s what it took to get rid of him then it feels pretty damn good!!Obviosuly not the case though.

[quote user="natncfc"]no not at all it was just a thought that went through my head.[/quote]

...and came out of your bottom... 

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="natncfc"]I am not a season ticket holder myself but.... everyone who wavered their refund has just paid gunnys compensation. Just so you know that is where your money is not Grant Holt. How does that feel??????[/quote]

More likely that Micheal Wynn Jones''es right trouser pocket paid him off.  And to be fair, so it should.
[/quote]

That''ll be Mick Dennis and his wifey having to fork out for their ''free lunch and drinkies'' at the next home game then....