Sign in to follow this  
Norwich4Evz

Bryan Gunn Fired

It has not been reported anywhere else, so I think either the Mirror have their wires crossed, or they''ve leaked something before they should have done.

Right decision, wrong time.... If it were true.Can''t say i believe it myself.

That would be crazy after one league match - however bad - with a squad that he has just assembled. Surely a mistake?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]How weird. Either they know something we don''t and it''s not meant to be announced yet, someone''s made a genuine error, or it''s a bizarre wind-up.[/quote]

Maybe released a day earlier then it is meant to as it say Crook will take charge of today (I''m taking as that means the match against Exeter)?

I really don''t know what to make of it.

[quote user="Norwich4Evz"]Got sacked before Yeovil according to Mirror
[/quote]

Sacked but yet he managed the team & did a post match interview... A load of rubbish if you ask me!

I don''t think it''s true but the article looks believable. If it was true would''nt it be on official site, Pink''un official site or on SSN?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Maybe released a day earlier then it is meant to as it say Crook will take charge of today (I''m taking as that means the match against Exeter)?[/quote]

What I was thinking, yeah - which would explain why it hasn''t been announced on the official site. But either way this will need to be cleared up pretty quickly.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

[quote user="Norwich4Evz"]Got sacked before Yeovil according to Mirror[/quote]

Sacked but yet he managed the team & did a post match interview... A load of rubbish if you ask me!

[/quote]it says sacked after yeovil.

[quote user="ryan1992"]I don''t think it''s true but the article looks believable. If it was true would''nt it be on official site, Pink''un official site or on SSN?[/quote]

Unless the club hasn''t officially released it and the paper got wind of it beforehand, all very strange.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

Looking at it again, I don''t see how it can be true. And even more so that the Mirror are the first to release it.

[/quote]

But where would the mirror have got that from if not true? They don''t just print these things on a whim.

[quote user="Norwich4Evz"]Got sacked before Yeovil according to Mirror[/quote][quote]Gunn is ''devastated'' by the decision, coming hours before the game with

the Devon club. He had hoped for more time to turn round the club''s

fortunes and handle their difficulties off the park.[/quote]Exeter are in Devon, I think they mean before tomorrows game.

On Thursday Gunn reported on injury news and preparations for Saturday on the official site, - hardly what you would expect from an ex-manager.

[quote user="Salopian"]On Thursday Gunn reported on injury news and preparations for Saturday on the official site, - hardly what you would expect from an ex-manager.
[/quote]

STORY CONFIRMING ON OFFICIAL SITE!!!!!